PR: A very large amount of people.
Hi I'm involved as the police, for the first raid, I was the sergeant that entered the building, I didn't arrest anyone just to be clear.
This seems to be taken completely out of context.

We were roleplaying as undercover building inspectors, In my eyes, it seems pretty failRP to refuse the building inspector entry to your building, especially when we had an official letter from the president at the time. After you refused and became hostile, we called the police, still realistic. We had a reason to enter the building, the outside walls blocking the windows posed a threat to your employees if a fire was to occur as the was no secondary fire escape. This also constitutes you being searched for blocked windows, which was against the law. After we entered we carried out our structural analysis, peacefully. Whether or not any of this was in the laws, you should have just roleplayed it out like any other person would do it was a normal real life sitiation. We left a camera to carry out "structural analysis" and to spy on you. If you believed this to be a problem, then you should have asked me nicely to come and remove it. Not just throw more bags of salt at us.

The second time we entered we came with more people and more guns, this was because we assess the situation and, with a crazy power gaming bat swinger, we thought you posed a threat to our lives. Our second visit was to retrieve our camera. After that, we left.

If you had just bothered to roleplay then this situation would not have been a problem
(06-20-2017, 06:20 AM)Coffee Wrote: This seems to be taken completely out of context.

We were roleplaying as undercover building inspectors, In my eyes, it seems pretty failRP to refuse the building inspector entry to your building, especially when we had an official letter from the president at the time. After you refused and became hostile, we called the police, still realistic. We had a reason to enter the building, the outside walls blocking the windows posed a threat to your employees if a fire was to occur as the was no secondary fire escape. This also constitutes you being searched for blocked windows, which was against the law. After we entered we carried out our structural analysis, peacefully. Whether or not any of this was in the laws, you should have just roleplayed it out like any other person would do it was a normal real life sitiation. We left a camera to carry out "structural analysis" and to spy on you. If you believed this to be a problem, then you should have asked me nicely to come and remove it. Not just throw more bags of salt at us.

The second time we entered we came with more people and more guns, this was because we assess the situation and, with a crazy power gaming bat swinger, we thought you posed a threat to our lives. Our second visit was to retrieve our camera. After that, we left.

If you had just bothered to roleplay then this situation would not have been a problem

I find it hilarious how you are still going on about these non existent laws. There were no laws stating that we needed a "secondary fire escape" and not to have "blocked windows on already blocked windows" We were busy building and sorting out the reception when you decided to come and "inspect" the building. My props were outside over the windows because you can't even see out the windows. There was nothing wrong with what I was doing and I was trying to fix something to enhance the roleplay in the reception but you guys came a long and caused issues for it.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
Sparks, we already stated how you threatened us, and that is what led to the "raid" as you refer it as. We started passively asking if we could inspect it. You disallowed us that, so we called the police, keep in mind a warrant at that time had not been given just yet. As we got in and took screenshots, you guys threatend us with bats. Hence why we called SRU and so on.

What Coffee is stating is our In-character intentions to start off with, you changed those as you threatend us.

We where part of the government as undercover Ace Industries members. You saw our job titles. We called us self for Walkers Incorporated inorder for you not to know it was initially Ace Industries.

The original "rule breakageø that you have reported us for is already cleared up. No need to continue it. Let's just wait for an SA+ to review it, please.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(06-20-2017, 12:41 PM)Jonas Wrote: Sparks, we already stated how you threatened us, and that is what led to the "raid" as you refer it as. We started passively asking if we could inspect it. You disallowed us that, so we called the police, keep in mind a warrant at that time had not been given just yet. As we got in and took screenshots, you guys threatend us with bats. Hence why we called SRU and so on.

What Coffee is stating is our In-character intentions to start off with, you changed those as you threatend us.

We where part of the government as undercover Ace Industries members. You saw our job titles. We called us self for Walkers Incorporated inorder for you not to know it was initially Ace Industries.

The original "rule breakageø that you have reported us for is already cleared up. No need to continue it. Let's just wait for an SA+ to review it, please.

Could you provide evidence of me or my colleagues threatening you? The bat was pulled because you decided to go on the property without permission.
I still dont understand why would you even enter the building to begin with? And no dont give me the "We were undercover as blah blah blah" I am interrested in why you "Ace Industries" wanted to enter the building to begin with cause i didnt quite get that point?
It is in the video. That shows Tiedye right out almost spamming "Get out" whilst putting a bat towards us. We complied. You're the one who posted the PR. I'm surprised you did not know.

A reception usually is public, so was yours. You had it opened when we came in first. How would you call it private?
Adam

Ace Industries has its ideologies as stated right in one of my first comments. We are checking out this "new" clans structure and so forth. If we had no reason to come in, we would not.
(06-20-2017, 12:46 PM)Jonas Wrote: It is in the video. That shows Tiedye right out almost spamming "Get out" whilst putting a bat towards us. We complied. You're the one who posted the PR. I'm surprised you did not know.

A reception usually is public, so was yours. You had it opened when we came in first. How would you call it private?

Was the reception so public to the point of the doors being locked? I never knew that was a public building if the doors are clearly locked and members of the people working there were stopping you from walking in.
(06-20-2017, 12:48 PM)Jonas Wrote: Adam

Ace Industries has its ideologies as stated right in one of my first comments. We are checking out this "new" clans structure and so forth. If we had no reason to come in, we would not.

So, what you are saying is: "We can set our clan 'ideologies' to whatever we want and then we can go and raid whoever we want when we want how we want"