PR: A very large amount of people.
You're completely missing exactly what i had said. That counter-arguement is wrong.

You with the baseball bat threatning us, is enough reason for the government to search or arrest. Infact even both.

I told you the exact reason as to why we searched the property, thats our ideology, our backstofy that is carried over for years. Ricket's side. The backstory makes completely sense as to what we where doing. And no, if a player that is experienced enough for these high kinds of rp standards do this you're not gonna get denied doing it. It's a smart method.

And don't make an argument where you're just gonna jump to conclusions and say that everyone can do this. They can if their RO standards and astetics fits these kinds of situations. Which ours did.

We did not harrass you, we where conducting a vast search of the building as our own private investigation. Which led to this big situation that you lowkey forced yourself.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(06-19-2017, 08:04 PM)Jonas Wrote: You're completely missing exactly what i had said. That counter-arguement is wrong.

You with the baseball bat threatning us, is enough reason for the government to search or arrest. Infact even both.

I told you the exact reason as to why we searched the property, thats our ideology, our backstofy that is carried over for years. Ricket's side. The backstory makes completely sense as to what we where doing. And no, if a player that is experienced enough for these high kinds of rp standards do this you're not gonna get denied doing it. It's a smart method.

And don't make an argument where you're just gonna jump to conclusions and say that everyone can do this. They can if their RO standards and astetics fits these kinds of situations. Which ours did.

We did not harrass you, we where conducting a vast search of the building as our own private investigation. Which led to this big situation that you lowkey forced yourself.

Your ideology is to search buildings for reasons that are made up?

We were doing absolutely nothing to anyone that would have a reason to search us. Anyone can claim that they are gathering evidence and screenshots but for what reason.

I don't care if you have been "doing this for years" we were searched for the reason that you wanted to search us to get evidence. You were simply making things up in the video and trying to get officers to arrest us.

Also, don't try to shift the blame on us by saying "forced yourself" and "jump to conclusions" when I am stating exactly what I accounted you doing.
You. Are. Still. Misding. My. Point.

Let me make it more clear.

We came in passively, with an intent to persuade you into letting us inspect the building. It turned out to be a factor where you Tiedye ended up threatning us with a bat. So let me ask again. What rules did we break? We had a fully valid reason to get the government in our hands and help us. The dictator disliked you, so he immediately agreed on helping in this situation.
As soon as you threatened me and my men we could have walked in there, killed you all and took all the evidence we needed. Instead we tried to incite more role play and make things interesting, don't worry. I won't make this mistake again next time we will take the easy route.

(06-19-2017, 08:13 PM)Jonas Wrote: You. Are. Still. Misding. My. Point.

Let me make it more clear.

We came in passively, with an intent to persuade you into letting us inspect the building. It turned out to be a factor where you Tiedye ended up threatning us with a bat. So let me ask again. What rules did we break? We had a fully valid reason to get the government in our hands and help us. The dictator disliked you, so he immediately agreed on helping in this situation.

You did not come in passively, you forcefully for a search warrant from the police for the reason that our building was not safe which makes no sense. We did actually offer for one of your men to come in but you refused that. I put you under fearrp with my bat yet you all ignored me and continued taking pictures.

Also, I'm pretty sure after going through our whole office and placing a camera that you raided the president.
Hello again Tiedye,

You seem to still be missing some context here.

We came in the first time passively. As I have stated in my previous comment. You did offer one of our men to come in, this was after you threatning us. And when police already had arrived.

Also. No we did not raid the President, we defended him from the rebel raiding. We supported him and his ideologies all the way.

Please don't miss my points again and please enlighten us to what rule and how we broke it.
(06-19-2017, 08:24 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello again Tiedye,

You seem to still be missing some context here.

We came in the first time passively. As I have stated in my previous comment. You did offer one of our men to come in, this was after you threatning us. And when police already had arrived.

Also. No we did not raid the President, we defended him from the rebel raiding. We supported him and his ideologies all the way.

Please don't miss my points again and please enlighten us to what rule and how we broke it.

I think you are missing some very big points yourself.

Building in a raid is against the rules regardless. The camera was placed on our property while you were raiding it by Coffee.

You claim that you were using it to spy on us with screenshots and evidence. Yet you use the entire government and stand in front in plain view while demanding that we let you in. I thought spying was supposed to be covert, not to mention that you ran out of our base with guns drawn.
Let's get this straight. Now we clarified that we had a reason to raid, let's not go off-topic. I will however still reply to your comments.

The raid was over when Coffee placed that prop. It was not even a raid to begin with. No shots were fired, and everything remained semi-passively. It was a search of the property.

By spying we're not entitled to be sneaky. We were undercover Ace Industries members, with our jobs set correctly, as another corporation; Walkers Incorporated. We spied with a different company so you'd never know it was Ace.

Please let's keep it on topic, unless you truly want to keep it off-topic for some reason.
(06-19-2017, 08:32 PM)Jonas Wrote: Let's get this straight. Now we clarified that we had a reason to raid, let's not go off-topic. I will however still reply to your comments.

The raid was over when Coffee placed that prop. It was not even a raid to begin with. No shots were fired, and everything remained semi-passively. It was a search of the property.

By spying we're not entitled to be sneaky. We were undercover Ace Industries members, with our jobs set correctly, as another corporation; Walkers Incorporated. We spied with a different company so you'd never know it was Ace.

Please let's keep it on topic, unless you truly want to keep it off-topic for some reason.

I fail to see how I have taken this Off-Topic. You were in our property and until you leave our property, you are not able to place props. Entering someone's property without their consent, even if with a search warrant, is raiding.

Regardless if you shot or not, you still had guns in the raid of our property. This doesn't really add up to your whole disguise and undercover persona of safety inspectors.
You have taken this off-topic from the incident of the accused being "Random raiding" to building during raid and so on.

We did not use guns in this incident. The government did. We used cameras, of which Sparks powergamed his way to destroy Ricket's camera. We chose to ignore that and continue our roleplay.

Again, we were disguised as a known company that does searches on properties. That adds up us taking pictures, not using weapons, but calling the police. As Ricket's said, we had every right to go in and mow you down with a galil. We chose to roleplay it out for your sake, so you could have some more intense passiveRP that later turned into agressiveRP.

Again, please enlighten me one what rules we broke. And how.