Increase RP events
Hello everyone,

This thread mainly goes out to the admins, but also for the regular CityRP player, as this thread may interest you if you like taking part in big RP events run by admins.

I would like to request that RP events be scheduled weekly or bi weekly, or another kind of weekly. I'm not talking about small RP's like a bowling ally. I'm talking about the ones that get like 20 or more people involved, where the admins spawn in special vehicles (e.g. Prison bus) and change people's player-models, and what not. For example, something like a prison RP, where a large spacious building would be converted into a prison, taking advantage of admin's prop limits. People wanting to get volunteered could be prioners, or prison guards, and the admin could be the warden. when people are aarested, they would be sent the prison instead of just being sent to the nexus jail for 15 minutes. The prison idea would be a great one in my idea. Obviously, I think it would be great to see other RP's occuring of the same or bigger magnitude.

That's all really. It's mainly because not much really happens much of the time. So I thought it would be fun to see some more RP's
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
Events are currently not able to be hold due to a problem with the event server... therefore there aren't many or any event at all.
Hes not talking about the event server specifically snd players can create their own roleplays and invite others it depends if people want to.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Join a clan. Some clans do events like this.
The following 2 users Like chopchop1614's post:
  • Eclipze, TheSiphon
This is not something that a staff member should host. You, as a community member can host RP events too. Imagination is your limit.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Archer
It wouldn't be as special if it was hosted every week. It is fine as it is, is it not?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
pray with me that the god of fl will fix event server
Photo 
(06-18-2017, 07:57 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: pray with me that the god of fl will fix event server

Sorry mate, I don't have access :/
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • TheSiphon