Decrease the tranquilized timer
(06-25-2017, 11:33 AM)Arkten Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 07:30 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 07:22 PM)Midget Wrote: -support

There needs to be a certain amount of time or else it is useless. You have to remember it is not just a combat weapon either.
Change your tactics and adapt.

Great logic there, Midget.

Change tactics from a gun that you can't counter act, how can you change tactic to that? Use your brain.

+Support from me.

Well, how about you stop raiding alone and team up? Or equip a tranq yourself. The opposing person is just as vulnerable to it than you are.

I'd be up for an item that could reduce/negate the effect, but for reducing the time i will have to give a -Support

Mate, you clearly know nothing about aggressive roleplay if that's your logical response to this thread.

You've also not took into consideration what this suggestion is actually about, it's not about equipping one yourself because that's not a counter to the Tranq, lol.
(06-25-2017, 12:35 PM)Falc Wrote:

There needs to be a certain amount of time or else it is useless. You have to remember it is not just a combat weapon either.

Change tactics from a gun that you can't counter act, how can you change tactic to that? Use your brain.

+Support from me.

Well, how about you stop raiding alone and team up? Or equip a tranq yourself. The opposing person is just as vulnerable to it than you are.

I'd be up for an item that could reduce/negate the effect, but for reducing the time i will have to give a -Support

Mate, you clearly know nothing about aggressive roleplay if that's your logical response to this thread.

You've also not took into consideration what this suggestion is actually about, it's not about equipping one yourself because that's not a counter to the Tranq, lol.

If the tranquilizer time gets down 5 to 10 seconds, might as well remove the whole item as it will be near to useless.
Not to mention the fact that it already costs a lot to even use the weapon so it won't be worth the risk at all anymore.
The following 2 users Like Joulle's post:
  • Arkten, Haarek
(06-25-2017, 12:35 PM)Falc Wrote:

+Support from me.

I know plenty about agro RP and I agree with Trashtag, the tranq is fine. Annoying, yes but the item itself is and has been used and adapted to for years. Why is it a problem now? Oh because government finally get something which makes them reasonably difficult to defeat. Decreasing the counter is not the answer. I am all for an item which reduces the timer but reducing it outright is stupid and not the answer.

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Arkten, Haarek
-Support. I'd much rather have a counter-ish item that reduces the time with like 5-10 seconds.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(06-25-2017, 01:30 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I know plenty about agro RP and I agree with Trashtag, the tranq is fine. Annoying, yes but the item itself is and has been used and adapted to for years. Why is it a problem now? Oh because government finally get something which makes them reasonably difficult to defeat. Decreasing the counter is not the answer. I am all for an item which reduces the timer but reducing it outright is stupid and not the answer.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
-support
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
+Support
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."