Divey dives to SA
[Image: announcement.png]

Greetings Fearless,

Excuse the terrible pun, but I would like to congratulate Divey on making it to the next rank. The staff team all took a vote on who should become the next SAs in a GoogleDoc, giving their opinion on who should become to next SA. After review, myself and SoulRipper have finally decided to offer the role to Divey! He has done brilliantly as the Teacher Liaison and has really proven his leadership abilities. Divey is a professional and mature person and is always prepared to listen.

Divey and I will work to manage the team, alongside SoulRipper, including important projects for the better of the community and to help the users with any problems that need escalating.

Congratulations again, Divey.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
You're so fucking shit with these puns Awestruck..

Congratulations, Divey. Well deserved, and I wish you the best of luck in this role.
Congrats!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Congratulations! Cheese
Congrats Divey you deserve this!
[Image: unknown.png]
Congratulations Divey
Wolven

Congratulations Divey!
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Well done Divey, you will do a great job.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Congrats Divey! I assure you will do great like you have before. We have lost our Liaison :'(.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I'm really happy to see this!

Divey, I consider you one of the most calm and professional admins in the team currently, best of luck with this important position!
I can really see the team going forward with the current two SA's.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.