EVC - Recording/Radio Host

EVC

Today, juicyorange, GermanGamer and I created a Radio/Recording Company! We roleplayed this at Top Street with the help of other players popping in to say hi! Here are a few pictures that were taken throughout the RP! 
Recording Studio (feat. Create & juicyorange)

Spoiler :
[Image: Bv56hQiq.jpg]

Editing/Recording Suite (feat. juicyorange)

Spoiler :
[Image: BxbxeV5d.jpg]

Receptionist Desk/Lounge (feat. GermanGamer & juicyorange)

Spoiler :
[Image: BAWb95Sp.jpg]

Spoiler :
[Image: BCXpMmHe.jpg]

Thanks to those who participated! I am sure we will be doing this RP once again very soon!
The following 7 users Like Create's post:
  • juicyorange, Nephew, Envy, Link, ITsM4x, Devon, TheSiphon
This looks great guys!

Jenny and I had the same idea last week and we starded on the build server but didn't yet finish. My idea was making a news truck but I only have the fort transit... Its too bad you can't weld props to it.. I can use the prop and give that a rotating radan & stuff but it kinda crashes the RP having to spawn a dupe everytime.

What kinda stuff did you do at the radio station?
[Image: xFUhcpn.gif]

What would this link do?
(07-28-2017, 10:36 AM)Code-Y Wrote: This looks great guys!

Jenny and I had the same idea last week and we starded on the build server but didn't yet finish. My idea was making a news truck but I only have the fort transit... Its too bad you can't weld props to it.. I can use the prop and give that a rotating radan & stuff but it kinda crashes the RP having to spawn a dupe everytime.

What kinda stuff did you do at the radio station?

We had multiple people come in to record themselves singing to a latest pop hit. We also had FL Radio playing throughout the RP. I found it very enjoyable and interesting to see people's singing abilities.