Binkadin - Unban Request
Your name: Binkadin.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22027439.

Your ban ID: 67620.

Banned by: Viljo.

Reason: "Double-accounting".

Involved: Just myself.

Why we should unban you:

Firstly, I am aware that I have broken the rules. In addition to this, I also understand that I have a very messy and extensive ban record. However, I would like to appeal to my ban on Binkadin, which was for double accounting.

I think it is important to say the following: I sincerely apologise for my actions. I have caused more than enough damage to the community and I owe you and the community that level of respect.

Now I know that apologising will not get me far in this appeal. I would like to give you some reasons regarding why I believe that I should be unbanned.

Reason #1 - My ban history:
I have double accounted. But, the last time I did it was a long time ago, I'm pretty sure it was last year on my Marshmallow account. Something important to note here: I only received one other ban on that account, and it was for a minor offence.

Looking into the history of my other accounts, I haven't had the largest of bans handed to me. Two of my accounts had no bans other than the double accounting bans. "Avicii" (start of 2016) had one ban for mis-using weapons. Finally, "Randy" (2015) had three bans. Although, this was in 2015 - I feel like I've matured and moved on from this phase.

Reason #2 - I will behave myself:
As I had stated in the previous reason, "I've matured and moved on from this phase". It is now 2017 and I have just completed my GCSE exams. I feel like I should be given a chance just to prove to you that I am able to behave myself. Think about it this way: If I didn't care about the server, why would I be appealing to with such detail?

Reason #3 - You can put me on my final chance:
If you unban me, you can make it my final chance. My final chance to prove to the community that I am capable of following the servers' rules. I promise to you that you will never have to be bothered by me again if I am allowed to enter the server once again.

Reason #4 - The validity of my first ban:
Being honest here, I cannot remember how I was banned in the first place. I remember the bans being wiped and I had played on my own account. At this point, because my memory isn't serving me well, I am going to point to some statistics to see if I can open an investigation on what happened with my first double accounting ban.

Binkadin's first and only other ban was on the 4th of January 2015. Randy's first ban ever was the 4th of August 2015. Somehow, I was double accounting to circumvent a ban (that I didn't have) in late 2015. In addition to this, I do know that somebody I used to play with also used this account. If you could check the IP addresses of these accounts at different times, maybe that will point to some evidence. As I said, I can't remember many of the details about this ban, but you can look into it if you would like to.

In conclusion, the primary substance to this unban request is that I am sincerely sorry for my actions. There's nothing I can do to get myself out of this mess unless you provide me with one final chance. I would appreciate it so much. Anyway, thank you a lot for reading my unban request. I hope it gets considered.

Best regards,

Binkadin.
As a banning administrator, I am going to just say my part.
I have no memory of this, at all, and from my part, you have my support of getting a second chance.
Of course, it is ultimately up to the admins.
(06-16-2017, 09:47 PM)Viljo Wrote: As a banning administrator, I am going to just say my part.
I have no memory of this, at all, and from my part, you have my support of getting a second chance.
Of course, it is ultimately up to the admins.

Thank you very much.
Hello there,

I see that you have put alot of effort into this unban request, and I will therefore consider it.

I wil bring this up with the team, and will reach a conclusion within next week, your patience is appreciated.

-Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello Mercenary,

We have discussed this and decided to unban you. Do not take this chance for granted, this is your only chance to make a change and play on the servers again.

Welcome back.

~Jonas.ยจ
Approved
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]