Spear's last resignation
Bye Spear, I never really got to know you but all I can thank you for is for your dedication to the community and how you've helped keep it clean.

Best of luck in the future bro,
Rat.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Spear
Goodbye Spear, Thankyou for all the time that you did spend administrating and it is a real shame to lose someone who was so passionate. It saddens me to see you leave after lost your rank, I do hope that you will pop back on from now and then.
I wish you the best of luck in the future and I hope you enjoy your trip in the summer to Denmark.
Keep positive thoughts.
-Finn
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Spear
No way this happened, I wanted to finally get in touch with you...
Thank you for the times we've had, I will truly remember them, I'll have to thank you for being a true friend to me, from start to here... Heart
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Spear
One of the most friendly and awesome people on FL. Also one off, if the the best admin to date. A big loss for FL.

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Spear
You're a good man and deserve better then wasting your time here so I hope that your future endeavours are successful.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • RonniBarker, Spear
It's really sad to see you leave. You was one of the best admins on this server. We get someone who broke so many rules and get promoted to Super Admin (Not saying no names).

And we lose you. You helped me out when no one else did. You was one of the fastest admins that responded to a call. You didn't have to but you did, you helped me out when I needed to build my house, I'll never forget that day brother <3

Thank you for your time on this server and it's sad that you've wasted so many hours on this server and for you to be treated this way. No respect at all.

I hope that I'll see you around and stay in contact with me and that! You're a laugh on discord!

"So long my lover, so long my friend. You have been the one, you have been the one for me"
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
The following 1 user Likes RonniBarker's post:
  • Spear
You are a great guy, Spear and you were a great staff member. I will truly miss you, ever since I started playing FL I looked up to you and Snowred as you were the first admins I got to know. Sad to see it end this way, I would love to see you with that veteran tag, sadly things doesn't always turn out as you expected. Take care bud, hope we can keep in touch!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 2 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Wolven, Spear
Sad to see what the community have become recently.
To much lies, to much backstabbing, bullshitting and then the accusations w/o any sorts of evidence.
And some people...actually do have the balls to even reply to this thread...Shame on you.
Spear you were for surely the most honest person within the team, good luck with your adventure!
The following 3 users Like Raccoon's post:
  • Spear, Envy, Edned
On behalf of the mighty SnowredWolf

BABY WELCOME TO THE TEAM
The following 2 users Like Raccoon's post:
  • Exotic, Dimitris
lol awestruck you so dumb
The following 1 user Likes fieldy's post:
  • StrikeOne