Spear's last resignation
Keep in youch Pear with an S Tounge
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Pear's post:
  • Spear
I woke up this morning with bad news, it really is a true shame to see you go. We have had some great RP memories and you only brought joy to them. I know that we will stay in touch, so I'm not going to say goodbye. Thank you for your help at Fearless. Talk later!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Spear
I'm going to miss you Spear. I only got to really know you pretty recently, you're a good guy and I wish you the best of luck with your gym targets and life. See you around.
The following 1 user Likes Dauntless's post:
  • Spear
Well

I wonder who did this?

:/
Best of luck with future endeavours!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Spear
Good luck in the future. Really sad news though.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 1 user Likes Janzo 火's post:
  • Spear
Ah, Spear. This is a big shame. I remember when I first role played with you on v33x with that wedding role play shortly before you became mod and I became teacher. Good times.

Sadly, all good times must come to an end.

I will always respect you and appreciate the work you have done for Fearless. It's really sad to see you go.

Spoiler :
Keep up the workouts you sexy beast  Wink

The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Spear
It's a massive shame, Spear.

You was the staff member who actually came online to Administrate, not just to ignore calls and do what you like and I respect you for how dedicated you was to keeping the server clean.

When I first came back you said how you'd like to resign, yet you still stayed knowing that you didn't want to play Gmod anymore, but you done it anyway to keep Fearless a better place, it's a shame it finished this way.

Best of luck for the future mate!
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Spear, Iraqi Eagle
I'm full on gutted for you mate. Seriously.

I'm rather upset you didn't get the veteran tag, granted you have been demoted but even so if it were for suspicions that doesn't bother me in the slightest. From when I hop on you have always been a great Administrator, always there to help and was always an admin that understands and respects both players - Something I can give back to you. Respect. I also understand why you've decided to leave this community.

I hope some day you get your veteran tag back, because this was uncalled for and I personally believe you deserve better.
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
The following 2 users Like Zambie ^‿^'s post:
  • Janzo 火, Spear
Shame you were demoted, Spear.

Good luck in the future for whatever you do!
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Spear