R.I.P GTA Mods: 1997-2017
Exclamation 
As the video explains, Take Two Productions have seriously fucked up, and are moneywhoring even more.
Do anything you can to take action. Create negative reviews on Steam to bring down the ratings.
Hopefully this letter was a fake, but judging by Take Two's history I think not.

"why is it darkrp anyway? why not orangerp or something" - [FL:RP] nico 2k16
For fuck sakes
[Image: 91zzK9g.png]
Yep, load of shite.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Have fun selling GTA 6 or whatever the next one is on PC lmao
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
Rockshit and Take Two are tightening the rope around their neck...
(06-15-2017, 07:59 PM)Prompt Wrote: Rockshit and Take Two are tightening the rope around their neck...

As far as we know, rockstar have nothing to do with the removal of openiv. Rockstar have even promoted mods in the past. Hell, they even used a modders handling creater in gta vice city. But T2 can go fuck themseles. T2 are only in it for the money, they dont care about the community.

If openiv never comes back, I suggest we dont update the game or openiv.
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
The following 2 users Like Ryan F's post:
  • Prompt, Link
(06-15-2017, 07:59 PM)Prompt Wrote: Rockshit and Take Two are tightening the rope around their neck...
I'm gonna kick that stool they're standing on too...
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Prompt
Moved to Discussions > Games.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(06-15-2017, 08:03 PM)Merle Wrote:
I'm gonna kick that stool they're standing on too...

Can I push them off a cliff the rope around their neck too ??

Fun
Now we got an offical statemnet from rockstar,

"Take-Two's actions were not specifically targeting single player mods. Unfortunately OpenIV enables recent malicious mods that allow harassment of players and interfere with the GTA Online experience for everybody. We are working to figure out how we can continue to support the creative community without negatively impacting our players."

But this is shit, openiv couldn't mod the online. Even if it was able to, it disables online so you cant cause damage with it. I can't wait for T2's statement.
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
The following 2 users Like Ryan F's post:
  • TheSiphon, Prompt