Dupelicate report
Your name: [FL:RP] DIscovery

Your ban ID:76836

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:150440466

Reason: duplicate report

Staff member who banned you: Yonno Reebs

Reason why you should be unbanned: The Report onme is a duplicate report of this one https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=79622
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
Please be more clear and descriptive in this Unban Request
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The report bringing my ban to 7 months is a duplicate report of the link posted in the pr
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

Can you prove this?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
i have pmed the owner of the original video in the original report awaiting a response
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator

Correct me if I am wrong, however I do not believe DeadShotz was online at the time of the report.
the video is old u reported it using previous evidence
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator

I will contact Deadshot to un-private the video evidence.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
well it turns out that is not the right pr but i know i have been banned for this reason before

Requesting A Lock As It Was Wrong
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator

just to add my name on this was Discover Cross Buns From Wat i see So Why Is This made like 2 months later than it happend
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator