Poll: What map?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Evocity v5p
55.91%
104 55.91%
Chaos City
10.75%
20 10.75%
Rockford
8.06%
15 8.06%
Remove littletown and keep V4B1
12.37%
23 12.37%
No map change at all
2.15%
4 2.15%
Bring back v2d
10.75%
20 10.75%
Total 186 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Littletown Replacement
(06-12-2017, 10:28 AM)Tomo Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 09:55 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: can we PLEASE get V2D back. Everyone got GOOD FPS on that server.

Make it so for the first 2 weeks of launch you get 200% increase on contraband and 300% increase on paychecks and we can make FL have SO many players on it.

That's just not gonna happen. As much as I loved v2d, it's been and gone. There's no chance they would go back to it now, knowing nobody plays on it.
Nobody plays on it because V33X was where people went to make money and AFK. AS a result it acquired more consistant players of these farmers and people would play on there in morning. Due to this people would be more inclined to join V33X as there was more players as on V2D all the 'good players' would be on and as a result wouldn't want to put contra on V2D.

V2D was and still is popular, it was ideal for FPS and was small enough but yet big enough for the population of the server.

I think V2D should be given another chance and I bet it would strive like it did for the 6 years before it.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Falc
We need v4b1 to be replaced, it is far too laggy and generally unsuitable for 75 players
Rockford or v5p, 85 players
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(06-12-2017, 10:37 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 10:28 AM)Tomo Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 09:55 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: can we PLEASE get V2D back. Everyone got GOOD FPS on that server.

Make it so for the first 2 weeks of launch you get 200% increase on contraband and 300% increase on paychecks and we can make FL have SO many players on it.

That's just not gonna happen. As much as I loved v2d, it's been and gone. There's no chance they would go back to it now, knowing nobody plays on it.
Nobody plays on it because V33X was where people went to make money and AFK. AS a result it acquired more consistant players of these farmers and people would play on there in morning. Due to this people would be more inclined to join V33X as there was more players as on V2D all the 'good players' would be on and as a result wouldn't want to put contra on V2D.

V2D was and still is popular, it was ideal for FPS and was small enough but yet big enough for the population of the server.

I think V2D should be given another chance and I bet it would strive like it did for the 6 years before it.

I still just can't see it based on how long it was given before being removed. But hey, reach for the stars. I certainly wouldn't object to it if it did make a return Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(06-12-2017, 10:41 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: We need v4b1 to be replaced, it is far too laggy and generally unsuitable for 75 players

Coffee - However player slots will not be changed due to stability issues.
I never gave v5p a proper chance. I'm not a fan of Rockford or Chaos City. v5p for me
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Luna
Whatever map you choose, put it on trial. Replace Littletown with it and see how it does. Don't go replacing v4b1 with a new map without any trial. My vote for a TRIAL map on the second server would go to v5p.
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Luna
(06-12-2017, 10:41 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: We need v4b1 to be replaced, it is far too laggy and generally unsuitable for 75 players

Lol if anything the slots should be decreased for the gamemodes sake but meh, never tried v5p as a map since back when it was the 3rd server I only had a good enough computer for v2d. RIP all the v4b1 dupes though.
[Image: unknown.png]
Can't we just keep V4B1 and change shittytown to V5P ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Seems like a change for the better how ever much I love V4B1. I'm gonna have to test all the maps before I make a verdict.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Can I just ask an important question which seems to have been completely glazed over?

What's actually wrong with V4B1?
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Envy