Poll: What map?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Evocity v5p
55.91%
104 55.91%
Chaos City
10.75%
20 10.75%
Rockford
8.06%
15 8.06%
Remove littletown and keep V4B1
12.37%
23 12.37%
No map change at all
2.15%
4 2.15%
Bring back v2d
10.75%
20 10.75%
Total 186 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Littletown Replacement
If I'm not mistaken V5P is a very, very large map. I'd rather have it trialed and see just how well optimized it is before it switches out v4b1. I'm usually against large maps, as they make the CityRP experience a lot more singleplayer-like, but if we can have less crippling lag than on v4b1 I'd be for the change.

Definitely not Rockford or Chaos City as both are not fit for the highly customized roleplay that we are so used to here on FLRP.
The following 7 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Jericho, Tomo, Hitman, Janpoizz, RockDead69, Arkten, mintblackbeard
Littletown was literally the worst idea to begin with, next map should be V5P!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Why not trial all three and see which is best suited?
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
^^^ Fultz
Wolven

(06-12-2017, 08:06 AM)Fultz Wrote: Why not trial all three and see which is best suited?

Probably because of how time consuming it really is and the Dev's wanting to focus on updates beyond map change.. at least that's what I got from *them* the last time, which is understandable.

V5P is the most fittest one in terms of style, for we've had the EvoCity style for like forever.. but it's way too big and clustered out with a lot of gaps.. it was mainly intended for trucking RP etc. I think Rockford, or possibly chaoscity, is the most appropriate one at this time.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
V5P looks great and really modern. I did support littletown at the start, but we just don't have the player base we used to have.
About time, happy with this.

I agree with Fultz they all should be trailed however, but that is very time consuming.

I'm stuck between v5p and Chaos, but Chaos edges it overall.
can we PLEASE get V2D back. Everyone got GOOD FPS on that server.

Make it so for the first 2 weeks of launch you get 200% increase on contraband and 300% increase on paychecks and we can make FL have SO many players on it.
The following 4 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Falc, Eclipze, Rawwzkii, Wolven
5p 5p 5p 5p
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
(06-12-2017, 09:55 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: can we PLEASE get V2D back. Everyone got GOOD FPS on that server.

Make it so for the first 2 weeks of launch you get 200% increase on contraband and 300% increase on paychecks and we can make FL have SO many players on it.

That's just not gonna happen. As much as I loved v2d, it's been and gone. There's no chance they would go back to it now, knowing nobody plays on it.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]