[Solved] Photon settings won't save
Each time I bind the Photon keys in Q menu and exot Gmod it just resets them back to default. Won't save the changes.

That is really weird, tried asking teachers, but there was nothing they could do.

Verifying cache hasn't fixed this problem. Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: Tested, it's the whole damn Q menu that won't save changes
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
I'm having the exact same issue as well.
I'd suggest deleting photon and re-joining the server so it automatically downloads that right version. If not, manually install it from the workshop?
I tested this on the server, the entire Q menu won't save settings for some reason, this includes everything in there, keypads, photon, atmos etc.
*bump*
Any idea? Tried to post a Steam question, but got only one reply, no fix.
Try deleting your settings folder inside your Garry's Mod folder. Then verify the cache.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
You say your whole 'Q' menu doesn't save. Have you tried verifying your game cache?
(06-15-2017, 02:31 PM)Merle Wrote: Try deleting your settings folder inside your Garry's Mod folder. Then verify the cache.

Did not seem to work. Still won't save for some reason.
Delete all of your addons using the workshop, go in-game and open the console. Type the command menu_cleanupgmas
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
You need to make a custom configuration file.
After selecting your settings you need to go on Q>Utilities>Photon>Configurations>Save as Local Configuration (after naming it)

This fixed my issue, good luck!

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!