Poll: Do you want littletown replaced with v2d again?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.58%
19 57.58%
No
42.42%
14 42.42%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

v2d
1 map, 85 slots, v5p.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 6 users Like Panda's post:
  • Jonas, Luna, Wolven, Random, chopchop1614, Iraqi Eagle
I feel our playerbase isn't big enough so we should get rid of the littletown server and upgrade our popular server, V4b1. Using the money saved from removing Littletown to improve the V4b1 server and also to focus on more content rather than new maps.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Archer
For nearly 2 years and to this day I still believe that in order for the community to be successful the map has to change other than V33X/V4B1, if we want more player base like 85+ then we need to change V33X/V4B1 to something different and bigger let's say V5P or Paralake city, yes they are big maps especially Paralake however with 75-85 players it's going to be perfect. Maps that are like V33X such as V4B1 are getting boring and players (not all) want a change for once. V4B1 is obviously not the perfect and a good map for 75-85+ players. However to change a map obviously won't be easy considering there's a lot of people don't want a map change because "V4B1 reminds V33X" or "V33X nostalgia" which is ridiculous therefore we won't advance. So in order to advance the community to bloom we need a map change which obviously there will be people to protest however I believe once we change V4B1 to a bigger map and optimized and everybody gets used to it then the players who protested it will change their opinions for the better. But in order to do this it's simply not reasonable to change 1 server to a bigger map and the other server to keep V4B1 which obviously the other server with a big map won't be as populated with V4B1 so I say change to a bigger map and not bringing V4B1 into a different server at all.
Instead of keeping that second server on life support, pull the plug and get a new map like V5P or Rockford that plays on single server.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • chopchop1614