Poll: Do you want littletown replaced with v2d again?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.58%
19 57.58%
No
42.42%
14 42.42%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

v2d
Forgive me if this has already been discussed during my lengthy absence from the server. But what did happen to v2d? As far as I can remember it was performing great with players. This was a particularly useful server for people with low-end PC's to play on as it caused less lag. Furthermore, due to the small map player encounters were more frequent. I'm not font of a completely new map littletown and that can explain the little to none traffic that goes on it. I would greatly support the return of v2d, what do you guys think?
Yeah, v2d was much better. They replaced it with littletown to try and get more players but in reality that only lasted for one day. Now it gets the same as v2d did and honestly, v2d was more fun as you could actually drive on it.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Chad's post:
  • Archer
I always knew littletown wouldn't work, but as much as I like v2d, bringing it back won't really bring it to life.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
It was removed a month or two ago after being a desolate, empty wasteland for about a year. Multiple efforts were made over that time to revive it but it simply wasn't happening. At this point the idea of a new map was introduced and it was worked on and discussed a lot for weeks. After an obvious initial overflow of players, it has now fallen under the same curse as v2d did. I think the problem is that we don't have a big enough playerbase at the moment to support having two successful roleplay-filled servers.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 7 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Haarek, Ryan F, Archer, Dauntless, mintblackbeard, TheSiphon, Iraqi Eagle
(06-11-2017, 10:27 AM)Panda Wrote: I always knew littletown wouldn't work, but as much as I like v2d, bringing it back won't really bring it to life.

It won't bring it back to life, but it's probably a better map for the small server.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
I wish I had the answer...
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
For gods sake. Read t PREVIOUS 100 threads on the subject
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Our playerbase is simply not big enough, nor stable enough to run two servers. We'll have to rely on one server and choose a suitable map for it.
The following 2 users Like Spear's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Iraqi Eagle
(06-11-2017, 11:34 AM)Spear Wrote: Our playerbase is simply not big enough, nor stable enough to run two servers. We'll have to rely on one server and choose a suitable map for it.
get a mapper to make Fearless City. With everything we need
(06-11-2017, 11:42 AM)ELAD Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 11:34 AM)Spear Wrote: Our playerbase is simply not big enough, nor stable enough to run two servers. We'll have to rely on one server and choose a suitable map for it.
get a mapper to make Fearless City. With everything we need

Not worth it.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Eclipze