Unban kisobel
Your name:  kisobel

Your ban ID: 77562

Steam ID: ('STEAM_0:0:132719388')

Reason: Randomly molotoving someone, 10 bans and 19 blacklists in 264 hours, should know better. // Last Chance.

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Jonas

Reason why you should be unbanned: Because my job name was Freedom Fighter we where rebelling against the police/President and i seen the President and the police so i chucked the Molotov at them and Jonas said you are a noob so im banning you and if you say anything ill ban you for a year (threatening)!!! so please respond oh and yes i also donated so it is sortove wasting my money so please respond Thanks! P.S. please mind my spelling!
Hello Kisobel,

You're lying in the courthouse, would you mind explaining yourself?

Quote:"and Jonas said you are a newbie so im banning you and if you say anything ill ban you for a year (threatening)!!!"

I told you that I will have to ban you for three months because you threw a molotov, and that you should know alot better with your experience.

Also, the fact that the Dictator did not have raidable laws, throwing them at the VP for no apparent reason. Also, donating does not make you immune to bans, it's your own fault for being banned.

I will deny this very soon, and you will be issued a forum ban for lying in the courthouse, is there anything else you'd like to say?
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
--Involved--
Yes,we were going to attack the government,but the President had changed,and I told you that,and warned you not to attack.
Also I was in the admin situation,Jonas did not insult you in any way.
Plus,your job name doesn't mean you can do whatever you want,and your donator status does not mean you cannot be banned.
You have a record of being a minge,including an approved player report on you made by me.
I won't make any more comments unless requested by an administrator
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Denied

Kisobel will also recive a 1 month ban for lying in the courthouse.
Moved.