Healing items cooldown
I think bandages should be replaced with medkits. Bandages stop bleeding.
The only way you should be allowed to regain health is through a paramedic or slow health regeneration.
Alternatively health station, i.e. there was health stations in the hospital of v2p.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-10-2017, 06:00 PM)Midget Wrote: I think bandages should be replaced with medkits. Bandages stop bleeding.
The only way you should be allowed to regain health is through a paramedic or slow health regeneration.
Alternatively health station, i.e. there was health stations in the hospital of v2p.

IF you look at the server when you join it states it is of a semi serious nature.

This system still sucks ass to be honest police are horribly overpowered now due to their mass in numbers.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Falc
Nerfing medkits is only going reduce the aggressive RP and the fun in it therefore people won't enjoy the servers and it's going to bring a decline into the FL servers. The biggest factor that contribute to the bloom of FL and the main reason why people simply love playing FL is Aggressive RP, first you f*cked the steroids, now this? It's a semi serious RP, and we play here because it's fun blasting players with our guns and spamming medkits which pretty much everybody in the server can do if they bind their medkits.

If all of you bum lickers want to make it more "realistic" or "get better skills" then go f*cking play something else other than Garry's Mod like Arma 3 for realism and skills or CS:GO for purely skills, this is Garry's Mod, what f*cking skills you're all talking about?

SoulRipper I know you love your dosh however this is not a good way of you to make money, if you let your team f*cking up our Aggressive RP you're pretty much going into a decline if you're letting things like this to continue. Look what LL did, f*cking their Aggressive RP and blasting it and now it's in a decline and losing members and money than ever before.
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • Falc, General Rickets
What a fu cking joke, lol
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Jordy
You have to realise, Fearless isn't a PASSIVE roleplay server as it used to be. It's very much aggressive now, get with the times man fuck! We enjoy Fearless because we can be aggressive and shoot people, that's the way things are now, it's not like the old days where you get a few rebellions doing agg rp, it's changed and you have to face that.
What are you expecting from this shit, everyone turns passive? No, you will lose a lot of players and decrease the player base a lot more.

It all depends on tactics, not this pussy moaning shit. Go cry if you lose a gun, get with it.

It has fuck all to do with skill at all whether you use health kits or not, this has been Fearless for how many years now? But now all of a sudden you go and fuck it up over what? A suggestion that isn't most supported lol, or no suggestion at all? WHY CHANGE SOMETHING THAT WORKS?

You fucked steroids, you fucked health kits, people play because they love AggRP, you need to think and be more open to the bigger picture.

You've completely fucked a lot of people here, and don't be surprised now when you lose 20+ players because of such a narrow minded, biased opinion in which you didn't involve the community, ONCE AGAIN.

What happened to tactics, think of a strategy and counteract it.. That's what it comes down too.

Good luck with that, you've fucked a lot of people here.

SEMI SERIOUS, SEMI SERIOUS, not fu cking 100% serious, we enjoy spamming health kits and absolutely ruining people.
The following 4 users Like Falc's post:
  • Jordy, , General Rickets, Ethan Bradberry
Good job listening to the community, once again. How many -Supports did this have?

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74425
Smile
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  •
(06-10-2017, 09:09 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 06:00 PM)Midget Wrote: I think bandages should be replaced with medkits. Bandages stop bleeding.

IF you look at the server when you join it states it is of a semi serious nature.

This system still sucks ass to be honest police are horribly overpowered now due to their mass in numbers.
yes, well irl the police are infact overpowered in numbers.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(06-11-2017, 06:49 AM)ELAD Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 09:09 PM)General Rickets Wrote:

yes, well irl the police are infact overpowered in numbers.

You can IRL a lot of things in essence it doesn't always apply.

There's basically no reason for this update.
The suggestion which added the update has been created by someone who is butthurt over medkit spams in 23rd of August 2016, since obviously the title explains it.
11 - Supports versus 3 + Supports in a suggestion with only 3 pages and the last comment before it died out for 3 months and 27 days without any additional comments was in 25th of August 2016. Then Snowredwolf all of a sudden in 22nd of December 2016 approved it for some reason shortly before he resigns and gets banned which I have no idea what he did to get a ban.

This entire update is f*cking ridiculous, it's not even suppose to happen, there is a good reason why there is -Support and +Support in the first place. If a suggestion has more -support than +support then logically it would simply not be approved, the entire concept of suggestions is for the community to vote, for what of the majority of the community wants and the suggestion is the only thing that can represent the majority of the community of which content should be added to the game and what updates should be added.  People gave their votes although it was only 3 pages long however the majority is obviously -support and will be -support and nothing can change that.

If a suggestion gets a majority either -support or +support and gets approved/declined which is the opposite of what the community voted for, we simply lose trust on the developers/contributors.
Noone said this is a permanent change, just shows how people read the main post. In addition how the opinions of "semi-serious" differ so much that it's nolonger an excuse to be considered. Some people here even say something about SoulRipper which was not involved in this at all, you just have no idea what is even going on.

As stated in the main post, this change was just to try things out and not to keep it forever. Yes, we did not consider community opinion at all because it would be 100% obvious that the outcome would be no, yet we (I) wanted to try how it will go. Yes, it backfired but I think it's good lesson for development.

Some of you already stated that most of the development is not playing. Yes, and the harder it is to actually know what is right thing to do to balance things. (Some of us just don't have time to play) After this it's clear I have to think of other ways to do things.

So, the update and thread has served it's purpose and it's enough.