Healing items cooldown
Hello community,

We recently released an update which adds cooldown for healing items. We have not discussed this with community because we were sure about the outcome already and wanted to try this out.

Our point of releasing this is
- Less spam of medkits in fights. (You can currently use one which takes effect in 10seconds which is half time of the previous time. But you have to wait 20 seconds for next one.)

- Make people less dependent on medkits in fights and focus on actual skills. (And see how much they depend on it)

We believe that conditions are for everyone (considering medkits) are the same. We want to try this out for some time and if it just doesn't work out we'll revert the change.

PS - If you hate the update then you should just write that to me instead of Brocolli which just did what I told him. You would be just misdirecting the hate. (Salt will just make this worse anyway lol)
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • mintblackbeard
I belive we should try it out, if this completely destroys agressiveRP, there is a possibility to remove this, but if this goes well, then that's perfect. But for now, with the update not even live yet, people should actually try it out before complainting. That's atleast my view. Also for all you haters towards Broccoli, just go away. Broccoli made an approved suggestion, don't worry about it too much.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
NopE
-support
Thank you for clarifying Darkn00b and to the people directing hate at me for making this should realise I'm only following a suggestion I wanted to make, me and Darkn00b have been discussing this for a bit and believe this was the best outcome we could come up with without murdering the system as a whole. This is a change that can (as said) be reverted or buffed/nerfed if needed. I would also like to mention that this change affects EVERYONE on the server, including the criminals you're raiding or the police you're defending from. We hope that this change will increase the skill and tactics used in raids and less "oh I'm gonna rush in with 10 medkits and spam them".
[Image: unknown.png]
If you're a good aggressive rper, you shouldn't have to spam medkits. As stated, this increases the skill ceiling. Great change.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Archer
It's annoying,the medkit spam
You pound two magazines into someone yet he kills you,just spams medkits and walks away as if nothing happened.
Plus what Link said
+support
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
It's a great change.
There's positive and negative aspects to it.

Cooldowns have been increased, so you can no longer spam healthkits. No longer will you for example be able to be on 99%, spam about 5 health kits, wait for 15 seconds and rush into a gunfight, only to receive 250% health in a timespan of 10 seconds. It's good that they change it, and anyone against that change is ignorant to change.
Being wealthy and good at micro-management should not be the overtaking factor in a gunfight, as it's just plain stupid. Nothing is more tedious than shooting a full clip with a galil into someones body only for them to soak up all your bullets and kill you afterwards, just because they were capable of combining consumable management and timing. Nobody wants to fight a juggernaut. 

They changed the timer for how long it will take for the pharma to apply, which is a positive change. You will now receive health from a health kit after 10 seconds of consuming it, and 2 seconds after consuming an injection needle.

Gunfights and raids are supposed to be skill-based and enjoyable to both parties to a certain extent. Having a good aim and cooperation should be the deciding factor. This change applies to both the raiding party and the defending party. And people refusing to accept this change are in my eyes dense and should reconsider their strategies when it comes to raiding.

As for the hate on Broccoli; Give him some slack. He does a great job at contributing to the server and you have no right to target him because he is working on a change that got approved by a Dev.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Link
probs the most shit update I have ever soon

nuff said really
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Boycotting this, I am not playing until all these agressiveRP changes are removed and until then I hope everyone else does it with me.
I don't agree with the change.
SRU with heavy armor will now have a really huge advantage against ''Criminals'' as they can not use medkits as effectivly. Perhaps using medkits, for some people is strategy? That being said, spamming healthkit is not something that I agreed with. However, 10 seconds is a bit over the top. Put it down to 5 seconds.. it also takes a certain amount of time for the healthkit to actually have an effect. Currently, it takes 20+ seconds to heal up using medkits only. Meaning whoever is opposing you has a 20 second advantage against you (If you are really low on HP that is..)
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • , Falc