Photon Lighting System
[Image: 14717467e4d98e01c1eeb55137e5e34a.jpg]

[Image: development.png]

Recently, the community strongly voted for the change of lighting system from VCMod to Photon. In response, we have released an update to incorporate the Photon Lighting System into the gamemode for emergency vehicles.

Useful information
As expected, Photon differs significantly from VCMod. This section is designed to assist you with the change in controls, interface and settings within Photon.

GUI

Spoiler :
[Image: e445ecc8e20d88f741379e86c53fef02.png]

Controls

Spoiler :
You can get to the controls by opening the Q menu, then navigating to the Utilities tab. Once here, you can check and change Photon controls.
[Image: 0c833043f390d2fdeb2c5309a5fac01f.png]

Extra information
Due to the default controls, I have disabled the notification alerting you of no 'door control' once pressing ALT without the Door Remote Control in your inventory.
Please be aware that Photon is an ELS lighting system for emergency vehicles and not a general vehicle lighting system. Currently, lighting supports emergency vehicles due to its necessity to roleplay, general vehicles will be addressed at a further date.
If you have any issues, questions or feedback please respond here or message me on Steam
[Image: KInLxEm.png]
Looks great! Good job Devon!
About bloody time. Yes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hell yea!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Great job!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Ooooooooooooooooooooh fairrrr

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Yes! Finally!
Nice work!
Nice job man!

A lot happier with this addition and I can't wait to hop on and be a police officer again.
Awesome job.
Thanks for implementing such a big change so quickly, your work is very much appreciated!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.