[Unofficial][Recruiting]Lion Industries
Greetings,
Today I have to happily announce promotion of Bradley King to senior employee! First I'd like to thank him for his service for us.
We won't forget what he did for us. After Mai Devis's promotion we were looking for senior employee, so we decide to promote him. I look forward to see him working as Senior Employee and continue contributing our Company. Congratulations Mr Bradley!
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
The following 1 user Likes Charles's post:
  • Prompt
Greetings,
Today I have to happily announce that the new member of our company. Rex Smash has interested with our company and contacted our director. After a short period we have decided to approve him to our company. I'd like to welcome Rex Smash. We look forward to see his works for our company. Welcome again Mr Smash!
  • Prompt
Greetings,
Today I am sad to announce that the demotion of Husnu Coban. He hadn't done anything for our company. After a long period we have come to conlusion that he is not fit to take a part in our company.
  • Prompt
Greetings,
Today I happily announce our newest employee, Ms.Austini Powers. We believe she will be a 
great employee, considering her track record.
On another topic, from now on, all applications will be conducted from our website's messaging system,
to prevent data pollution on our website.
On the last announcement as of now, Deputy Director Martinez has been warned and advised for the low quality
of the announcements he has written.
Director Robert Halsey
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Prompt
Clan seems like it is coming along very well lads, congratulations and good luck for the future of it
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 2 users Like Chad's post:
  • Prompt, Archer
(06-18-2017, 08:50 AM)MBanzaKongo Wrote: Clan seems like it is coming along very well lads, congratulations and good luck for the future of it

We should have approx. 12 members but bugs hate us
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • Archer
Greetings,
I have another announcement to make today. Aiden Hyneman([FL:RP] Elad) has been accepted into Lion Industries. I am sure he will be a great addition to our team, having knowledge in firearms as well as a good reputation in EvoCity. He will now co-lead Shield along with me. In another topic, we have decided to use the voice communication system Discord from now on. All members will be given their passwords later today.
Director Robert Halsey
+rep
The following 3 users Like Archer's post:
  • Link, chopchop1614, Prompt
Greetings,
I have to make an announcement about an unfortunate event which happened today. This afternoon,Deputy Director Davis has repeatedly insulted and harrassed agents of Black Thistle Corporation at their construction site. I would like to apologize to Black Thistle Corporation about this ugly incident. The actions of Deputy Director Davis does not represent the quality of Lion Industries, and was out of the chain of command. Necessary administrative action has been approved on Deputy Director Davis. I sincerely hope this event will not harm our relations with other organisations in the city.
Director Robert Halsey
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • ImTheRealSparks
A private document has been leaked by an unknown source.
------------------
Since joining this morning I have already seen enough corruption, and a disgustingly aggressive attitude from senior members to myself, other members and other organizations, now, one must make allies and progress to survive, neither of these things I can see with the current situation. When I joined I expected a strong and stable, disciplined and organized company, instead, an unorganized coalition of chaos. So I have decides to withdraw my contract.
Regards,
Aiden Hyneman
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(06-18-2017, 03:12 PM)ELAD Wrote: A private document has been leaked by an unknown source.
------------------
Since joining this morning I have already seen enough corruption, and a disgustingly aggressive attitude from senior members to myself, other members and other organizations, now, one must make allies and progress to survive, neither of these things I can see with the current situation. When I joined I expected a strong and stable, disciplined and organized company, instead, an unorganized coalition of chaos. So I have decides to withdraw my contract.
Regards,
Aiden Hyneman

Thats a real shame to see you insult us! You hadn't done anything for our company and leaving with an insult. We never disrupt our attitude to you!Note:That person is not to be trusted in my decision!
  • Archer