[Solved] I can't use discord
someone give me my donator rank so I can post things in chat

[Image: cJQLJUa4TImgrccfIjz2lQ.png]
PM an admin on Discord at they will up your rank
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
I already pmed some of them and no one seems to care

I don't know what and why they have something against me, seems like no one wants to give me anything here
Staff may not always see these requests, and saying the word 'donator' followed by a link to your profile isn't really the way of gaining said rank. Try contacting a staff member at a convinient time for you both.

You can contact them via the forums if you see an Admin online, or wait until said member is online on Discord.
Be patient, my rank request approved after one week later. SoulRipper will give your rank when he become online I think.
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
You don't need donator rank to post things in chat, younonly need at least member.

Now the channel was set to read only throughout the night for reasons I don't know about clearly, it could be you couldn't speak in chat because of this.

This was from about 00:00 GMT+1(BST) until just about 30 minutes before my post.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-10-2017, 07:37 AM)Marty Wrote: You don't need donator rank to post things in chat, younonly need at least member.

Now the channel was set to read only throughout the night for reasons I don't know about clearly, it could be you couldn't speak in chat because of this.

This was from about 00:00 GMT+1(BST) until just about 30 minutes before my post.

That isn't the problem he means he hasn't got any rank currently(registered, donator etc.)
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
Turns out you were banned.

Pointless H&S thread.

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid693691
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thread closed & Archived.
There's a request rank section, be patient and follow discord rules.

Thanks,
Monotone