Audacity Request
Your name: Audacity

Your ban ID: 77530

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46622260

Reason: "Breaking FearRP"

Staff member who banned you:[FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason why you should be unbanned:

I was building my base and I just bought contraband, 5 seconds later I was banned for "Breaking FearRP." Previously probably 20-35 minutes ago, me and my rebel friends were based in apartments, Me owning my own room and the rest owning their own. A cop came in (forgot his name, had 1300 hours i think) saying "I'm going to raid both of these rooms since once of you rebels decided to shoot their contra" Then I heard outside the door that he was arresting my fellow rebel, I opened my door and seen him, so I shot him knowing he was going to try and raid me and my comrades. Then he said "You're going to be banned instantly." "I'm posting a BR."

No BR was posted, [FL] AwestruckBullet joined after that incident and I was banned 20-35 minutes after that incident with no confrontation by him ( I know he doesn't have to) but It would've been nice. So I don't if that guy just said "Hey ban Audacity, he broke FearRP earlier" or what. I should've known better not to instantly shoot once I opened my door and payed attention more to seeing my friend at gunpoint by a cop.
Thanks,
-Audacity-
Greetings Audacity,

I was the cop in this situation. I was doing my patrol as cop around the area when I heard gunshots coming from the apartments area in which I proceeded to intervene. Following my sweep of the floors I came to the top and seen a BMD inside a room with other people, in which I decided to tell them your homes will be searched by me top to bottom.

In the video I will link at the end you see me requesting a warrant on the top apartment and falling back to safety from this rebel following me. I fell back into a open room for cover in which a rebel came running down the corridor after me so I told him to leave the apartments before I arrest him. I followed him with my gun on him so he never pulled one on me and followed him to the stairs. He ran down and then came flying back up in which I panic'd and cuffed him.

I told him to stand infront of the corridor for protection over me from his fellow allies. Proceeding to tell him his rights another rebel came out of his house with an M4A1 and mowed me down in which this was Audacity.

In conclusion Audacity you broke FearRP and you cannot in no way kill me for arresting him you could of role played it properly and told me to put the gun down instead of straight up shooting. In addition the search warrant wasn't even on your apartment so I don't see why you had a need to kill me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oUwtzGfGaM

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
I should've roleplayed it out instead of mowing you down now that I look back at it, sorry but I was just irritated from the cops before raiding me for "not letting them in." Sorry for killing you Jordy. This has nothing to do with it and I don't expect a refund but I just wish I was told before getting banned, as I just bought full contraband and banned 5 seconds later. My apologies again.
-Audacity-
(06-08-2017, 02:35 PM)Auddacity Wrote: I should've roleplayed it out instead of mowing you down now that I look back at it, sorry but I was just irritated from the cops before raiding me for "not letting them in." Sorry for killing you Jordy. This has nothing to do with it and I don't expect a refund but I just wish I was told before getting banned, as I just bought full contraband and banned 5 seconds later. My apologies again.
-Audacity-
Denied
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]