UBR: monkey d luffy
- POSTING ON BEHALF OF MONKEY D LUFFY AS HE CANNOT POST IT, ALL INFORMATION GIVEN IS IN HIS WORDS -

Your name: monkey d luffy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72875905

Your ban ID: 77521

Banned by: [FL] Jonas

Reason: Double-accounting to evade ban, and minging around.

Involved: Monkey_D_Luffy☺ #XDEH

Why we should unban you: this wasent my alt i havent been on for a long time i would like to see some proof of me being online and that being my alternate account and there is no way for me to minge if i havent been on

[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
Hello Monkey D luffy.

Let me remind you that lying in the courthouse is extremely against the rules.

You and I both know you admittet to it, logs shows the same thing. I asked why you where double accounting, you said something along the lines of "I did it because I got banned", admitting to it indirectly.

You do not deserve an unban, this is a zero-policy rule you broke. I will deny this unless you have further things to say.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
- POSTING ON BEHALF OF MONKEY D LUFFY AS HE CANNOT POST IT, ALL INFORMATION GIVEN IS IN HIS WORDS -

i havent been on the server in a long time how can i admit to something i havent done. what logs do you have against me and what ban am i avoiding, i have no ban to avoid. if you have logs to prove it then show me because i havent been on to say anything, you have the wrng acc
Hello there Monkey D Luffy.

Lying really won't get you anywhere. If you really want to contradict your own words and say that you're innocent, then prove it.

You admittet to doing it on your alt account, and logs will back that up. I will get it tomorrow. It is not the wrong account. Why would a guy with the same name, and the same grammatics actually say that he is double-accounting? Why would he use a VPN when your ban was active?

Lying is a serious non-tomorance, stop with the stupid lies.

you say i admitted it but where have i admitted it, you are just assuming i am him and showing no proof aprt from an assumption to ban me. there is no evidence that i am him at all as i dont have 2 accs just this one, monkey d luffy is a character from one piece just because someone has same name why should i be banned. you have shown no proof to back up that this is my account, you say i am lying but you have no proof to say they are lies. how can i admit to doing something on my alt when it is not my alt, please stop lying jonas because this is not me and you cannot prove this acc is me because its not my acc, you are basing this from nothing by saying that because of a name which is from an anime and gramatics means it is automatically me
Hello Monkey D Luffy,

You are really keen on keeping the objective. If you want to prove yourself, you will have to get in contact "with the other guy", and both of you get on at the same time. Using your microphones to speak with each other. That's the only way you're going to prove your innocence.
- POSTING ON BEHALF OF MONKEY D LUFFY -

monkey has added his supposed "alt" and I will be giving updates here as he tells me, he would also like to see evidence that supports that this is his account apart from you stating that he admitted it on his "alt" which the other account may have done but as monkey has stated is not him.
Theb he's gonna have to prove it. Both of you two have to come on and use your mics. That's the only thing that will prove it.
alright what server
We will use the event server, or I will unban you and we meet on the build server. When are you available?