Terrorists
Well, as you can tell from the titel this is going to be about terrorists. Much has been going on lately and I feel like me, as a muslim, am being pushed to give an explanation for what is currently happening. Well, I am just like you. I am no different than you, I have no more information on this subject than you guys do, while I do feel like people expect me to know why all of this horrible stuff is happening. Therefore, I decided to make this thread to see what you guys have to say and share my opinion. That being said, let's continue with the original topic. 
A man who was part of a BBC documentary ''The Jihadis next door'' from last year, was one of the terrorists responsible for the horrible attack last saturday (http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/06/06/todd-young-nikki-haley-about-hold-un-human-rights-council-accountable). I went on and did a bit more research and stumbled onto this link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/0/jihadis-next-door-read-original-review/). Apparently this group of monsters were seen laughing at videos in which innocent men were being slaughtered by members of ISIS in Syria.
In addition to that, these guys were going outside with an ISIS flag and praying in public in their ''religious clothing'' with their filthy, long beards? I mean, don't get me wrong, but if I see this shit I'd report this to the authorities instantly. You're in freaking Europe (or any other west country), behave as a normal human being. You wouldn't even do this in Middle-Eastern countries(especially, you know, the ISIS flag), this is just extremism.  Adapt to the new norms and values, otherwise just fk off back to where you came from, pardon my language
I just find it so odd that these terrorists have been seen in public, but not flagged as dangerous (they did not have enough evidence on them for a possible planned attack) and/or removed from country. Well, I don't know if it is just me but if I would have been in charge and seen these freaks, I'd deport them immediatly. Apparently we need to be more restrictive, as you can see doing nothing could only do harm. We're letting these nutjobs wander around freely, why? These vile, foul creatures should be dealt with without any pity whatsoever.
I just wanted to share my view on this matter with you lot. What do you guys think?
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 3 users Like Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Eclipze, juicyorange, Exotic
(06-07-2017, 05:17 AM)ELAD Wrote: Now, I will be careful as previously I have come under fire

I think that any signs of terrorism at all, be it Isis parades or even someone randomly screaming Alou Akbar should be deported.
Armed Police on the streets. These people do not deserve the right to court or human rights.

You shouldnt deport someone for saying "Allahu akbar". It only means "God is great". Every muslim says it during praying. It has nothing to do with terrorism.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 2 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Prompt, Iraqi Eagle
You are correct, ISIS targets everyone who questions their ideals, and their ideals are pretty horrific and so they will slaughter everyone. People that are seen to be acting strange and sympathising terrorists should be deported before anything major happens.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
(06-07-2017, 05:17 AM)ELAD Wrote: Now, I will be careful as previously I have come under fire

I think that any signs of terrorism at all, be it Isis parades or even someone randomly screaming Alou Akbar should be deported.
Armed Police on the streets. These people do not deserve the right to court or human rights.

So if someone starts praying they can't have the rights of any other man woman or child? And no oppertunity to fight their case? 

What a silly idea...:/
(06-07-2017, 05:57 AM)ELAD Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 05:41 AM)Eclipze Wrote:

You shouldnt deport someone for saying "Allahu akbar". It only means "God is great". Every muslim says it during praying. It has nothing to do with terrorism.
what I mean is if someone is running down the street screaming it (or similar)
I don't mean while someone is sitting and praying
That's not something you arrest or deport for in my op
It'd be probably a investigation
(06-07-2017, 06:04 AM)ELAD Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 06:01 AM)Prompt Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 05:57 AM)ELAD Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 05:41 AM)Eclipze Wrote:

what I mean is if someone is running down the street screaming it (or similar)

questionable actions need to be dealt in questionable ways

I'd also like to mention:
1) Should still be a investigation or it looks bad

2) If we arrested 'religious people' over Allah Kabhar, doesn't that give the terrorists the upper hand in either 
A) controlling them 
B) having a fake reason to fight their fake war to fight people who disagree
(06-07-2017, 06:15 AM)ELAD Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 06:09 AM)Prompt Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 06:04 AM)ELAD Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 06:01 AM)Prompt Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 05:57 AM)ELAD Wrote: what I mean is if someone is running down the street screaming it (or similar)

questionable actions need to be dealt in questionable ways

I'd also like to mention:
1) Should still be a investigation or it looks bad

2) If we arrested 'religious people' over Allah Kabhar, doesn't that give the terrorists the upper hand in either 
A) controlling them 
B) having a fake reason to fight their fake war to fight people who disagree

are those questions or statements?

No.
they're facts.
How many different ways can we write Allahu akbar?

OT: I agree with Iraqi. I'm normally no fan at all discussing these kind of subjects but it's slowly but surely getting out of hand and these people should be dealt with with the utmost care and urgency.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Anyone with links to extremism should be deported and or detained should they be a U.K. Citizen.

Anyone with so much of a smell of extremism should be detained and investigated.

All extremists should be placed in a isolated prison as to not spread their poison to others in general population prisons.

Anyone who knows of someone who is an extremist should be punished should they withhold the information.

Political correctness needs to go out the window when dealing with animals like these.

The following 6 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Random, Tomo, Link, Falc, Iraqi Eagle, NJperry

This Guy is the perfect example of who needs to be deported.

Even tho Tommy Robinson is a racist, I sort of agree with him in this video

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 6 users Like Envy's post:
  • Random, Iraqi Eagle, Jordy, chopchop1614, Dauntless, Eclipze