Terrorists
(06-14-2017, 02:41 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 07:12 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 06:27 AM)Midget Wrote: Islam is a dangerous ideology. If you want to help stop terrorism, abandon Islam and lower the chance for your kids to become extremists. This is more specifically towards third world countries like Turkey, Syria Etc. Stop brainwashing your kids. In these countries indoctrination of kids is the norm. THAT is dangerous.

We should just dump religion as a whole

Nah, don't see Jews or Christian's in Europe blowing themselves up in the name of some ideology.

[Image: kr26439.png]
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Chad's post:
  • juicyorange
(06-14-2017, 03:35 PM)juicyorange Wrote: As far as I'm concerned what Christians did was hundreds or thousands of years ago and in fact they were defending themselves from Islamic Imperialism that was trying to dominate the globe so I don't even blame them and no one is getting an apology.

That last part is just plain wrong if you're talking about the Crusades.

Jerusalem had been controlled by muslims for around 400 years by the 1100's (around the start of the crusades), the reason the Crusades were called by the Pope was due to him wanting more power over the Orthodox Christian Byzantine Empire after the Great Schism 50 years earlier. If he gave a shit about Jerusalem, why didn't he call for a Crusade earlier, like at a point when he had even more power than then?
The following 2 users Like Emil's post:
  • Archer, Iraqi Eagle
The Crusades had purely political and economic reasons;
-As Emil stated,control over the Orthodox Church.
-Control of the vital trading routes(Namely the Silk and Spice Roads)
-The wealth of Levant
Also if the Crusaders had cared about Christianity so much,they wouldn't have pillaged Constantinople
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Emil
(06-14-2017, 03:02 PM)Eclipze Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 02:41 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 07:12 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 06:27 AM)Midget Wrote: Islam is a dangerous ideology. If you want to help stop terrorism, abandon Islam and lower the chance for your kids to become extremists. This is more specifically towards third world countries like Turkey, Syria Etc. Stop brainwashing your kids. In these countries indoctrination of kids is the norm. THAT is dangerous.

We should just dump religion as a whole

Nah, don't see Jews or Christian's in Europe blowing themselves up in the name of some ideology.

One of the most idiotic posts I've seen in my life. Go to your nearest library, get a library card and read some goddamn history. You'll see the things Christians have done and just look at Israel today what they are doing.
Israel,  is a country that has been in constant wars since its independence, you have no idea how is it like to live in a small country and in a small population and you have hostile neighbors that wants to destroy you. In the past, Israeli civilians were killed on daily basis and every week there were terror attacks by suicide bombing, shootings, stabbing, lynching and etc. Not to mention the constant rockets fired by Terrorists, which those rockets are aimed at the civilians to install fear so therefore they are terrorists and the worst part is people outside of Israel think they are freedom fighters but they are not, if they were they wouldn't target civilians in the first place. Not to mention the other Terrorist groups that are responsible for the death of innocent civilians like the PLO, Fatah and Hezbollah. Now in the present there are still terrorism and attacks and wars however since Israel has strong leaders that cares and protects its civilians, and a strong army with a stable economy and the decisions of constructing the west bank and evacuating the civilians in the Gaza strip to let the Arabs govern themselves in Gaza and construction of the borders in the Gaza strip all to prevent Terrorism and civilian casualties which they all saved countless of lives. Sure thing, there are civilian causalities and deaths by Israeli government however that happens in every war but the Israeli government at least is trying to prevent civilian casualties by the tactic "roof knocking" which it means that Israel is trying their best to prevent civilian casualties more than other country however there are still civilian casualties because Hamas are firing rockets and attack from Hospitals, civilian residences, schools and they are all populated with civilians and it makes the job even harder. Israel at least supplies them water and electricity to the people in Gaza, and cement to the Gaza strip to reconstruct their buildings which Hamas exploit them all for their own interests like building
tunnels to smuggle in Israel for terrorism.

Now do me a favour and read history and don't be bias and tell me how good is the Swedish government and do they care about its people? I would love to hear about the security in Sweden even if the situation in Sweden is what you said:
Quote:Eclipze
Atleast here in Sweden, monitoring muslim areas has actually became a thing. In a ghetto area in my home city "Malmö" called Möllevången has been surveillanced for a long time now. Previously most ISIS recruits went to this area and tried to recruit alot of people, some who were my friends. I agree tho that surveillance should be a thing, for example here in my suburb we have loads of muslims and we have a few isis symphatizers and members here. Would be good if we could surveillance them as lack of police is a big thing here.
In order to make Europe safe, the governments simply cannot be soft and militarize Europe like Israel.
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • juicyorange
when everyone is done blowing eachother up judaism will rule
The following 2 users Like Chech's post:
  • Dauntless, konsta
(06-08-2017, 07:32 PM)Eclipze Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 03:27 PM)Zombie Wrote: I say monitor the mosques, Islamic schools and Islamic communities and ghettos, to prevent any future terrorism, recruiting or radicalising the younger generation. If there's a mosque or any place that the sole purpose of that place is to radicalise, shut it down and either deport them or sentence them for a long behind the bars.

I'm not Islamophobic or anything but you have to agree with me that nowadays nearly all the Terror attacks are made by extremists that have faith in Islam.

I sort of agree with you. Atleast here in Sweden, monitoring muslim areas has actually became a thing. In a ghetto area in my home city "Malmö" called Möllevången has been surveillanced for a long time now. Previously most ISIS recruits went to this area and tried to recruit alot of people, some who were my friends. I agree tho that surveillance should be a thing, for example here in my suburb we have loads of muslims and we have a few isis symphatizers and members here. Would be good if we could surveillance them as lack of police is a big thing here.

(06-14-2017, 08:31 PM)jude Wrote: when everyone is done blowing eachother up judaism will rule
lmao
Just an FYI, wahhabists are the true terrorists (They are considered an extreme version of sunni's and they allow the killing of shi'a, the shi'a by the way have never done any terrorist attacks, unlike the wahhabists you see in the news all day.) People say we should dump religions? Problems arise because of religions? These problems shouldn't even be here in the first place. It is not caused by the religions themselves, but by some dumb people who follow that religion. In islam, christians and jews are considered people of the book and should not be fought against in any way. Don't know why there are still problems between them, but you shouldn't blame a religion for it. You know what, I believe what I believe in. Don't really care what other ignorants do in the ''name of religion''. Imma live my life.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Eclipze
(06-07-2017, 06:01 AM)Prompt Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 05:57 AM)ELAD Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 05:41 AM)Eclipze Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 05:17 AM)ELAD Wrote: Now, I will be careful as previously I have come under fire

I think that any signs of terrorism at all, be it Isis parades or even someone randomly screaming Alou Akbar should be deported.
Armed Police on the streets. These people do not deserve the right to court or human rights.

You shouldnt deport someone for saying "Allahu akbar". It only means "God is great". Every muslim says it during praying. It has nothing to do with terrorism.
what I mean is if someone is running down the street screaming it (or similar)
I don't mean while someone is sitting and praying
That's not something you arrest or deport for in my op
It'd be probably a investigation

Yeah I'm a straight white christian male I'll be under investigation for screaming "Allahu Akbar" when I'm 15 with a thick British accent.
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
The following 1 user Likes Faustin's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
(06-21-2017, 04:12 PM)Faustin Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 06:01 AM)Prompt Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 05:57 AM)ELAD Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 05:41 AM)Eclipze Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 05:17 AM)ELAD Wrote: Now, I will be careful as previously I have come under fire

I think that any signs of terrorism at all, be it Isis parades or even someone randomly screaming Alou Akbar should be deported.
Armed Police on the streets. These people do not deserve the right to court or human rights.

You shouldnt deport someone for saying "Allahu akbar". It only means "God is great". Every muslim says it during praying. It has nothing to do with terrorism.
what I mean is if someone is running down the street screaming it (or similar)
I don't mean while someone is sitting and praying
That's not something you arrest or deport for in my op
It'd be probably a investigation

Yeah I'm a straight white christian male I'll be under investigation for screaming "Allahu Akbar" when I'm 15 with a thick British accent.

Still better than being deported... Also, I don't mean in private, in public.
in my opinion we are fighting terrorist completely wrong, by aggressively attacking them are we are doing is making the claim that the western world is attacking Islam seem more real, attracting more fighters to their cause.
really what we should do is fight it passively, higher border control, more background checks on migrants, investigations into anyone acting suspicious.
Not all this bombing and fighting on the ground, if whats happened over the past 20 years are anything to go by, aggressively fighting terrorism makes it worse.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here