Terrorists
(06-07-2017, 03:43 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 03:40 PM)Eclipze Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 01:12 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: The problem isn't ISIS or the groups-it is the extremist mentality.
Al-Qaeda and Taliban were destroyed but Hezbollah and ISIS took their place.
Instead of bombing the region and causing more refugees,develop Middle East.Build schools,hospitals.secularise the people.Educate them.Otherwise we'll be stuck in an endless cycle

Sounds kinda hypocritical. A few days ago you told me you wanted to bomb all of Syria and Iraq to get rid of ISIS. You basically wanted to make Syria and Iraq into a black spot on the map

No way is my countries money going to the development of other countries while there are schools that are currently underfunded.

I'm sure you could allocate some of the budget used for airstrikes to fund education.Just saying
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Terrorists are dickheads.

Lock up and dispose of anyone who is even slightly connected to any of them. Don't just "watch" them until they've attacked. Too late at that point.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
"When you see a rattlesnake poised to strike,you do not wait until it has stung to crush it"
Franklin D. Roosevelt
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
I think something needs to be done about the extremist preachers as well, the fact that you can openly shout hate and semi support ISIS in the streets is a joke. Same goes for all religions.
The following 3 users Like Dauntless's post:
  • Archer, Iraqi Eagle, Haarek
(06-07-2017, 03:27 PM)Zombie Wrote: I say monitor the mosques, Islamic schools and Islamic communities and ghettos, to prevent any future terrorism, recruiting or radicalising the younger generation. If there's a mosque or any place that the sole purpose of that place is to radicalise, shut it down and either deport them or sentence them for a long behind the bars.

I'm not Islamophobic or anything but you have to agree with me that nowadays nearly all the Terror attacks are made by extremists that have faith in Islam.

I sort of agree with you. Atleast here in Sweden, monitoring muslim areas has actually became a thing. In a ghetto area in my home city "Malmö" called Möllevången has been surveillanced for a long time now. Previously most ISIS recruits went to this area and tried to recruit alot of people, some who were my friends. I agree tho that surveillance should be a thing, for example here in my suburb we have loads of muslims and we have a few isis symphatizers and members here. Would be good if we could surveillance them as lack of police is a big thing here.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
A joint task force should be created, or a "new" alliance similar to the Allies in World War 2. Terrorist groups like ISIS are out of control and need to be wrestled down and forced into submission. Either that, or we need to contain them to one small area, cut off supplies, and wait until they either surrender or give a weak attempt to fight back. We can hold our own against these terrorist groups if we all band together and dig in for defense after we cut them off.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Ryan F, Iraqi Eagle
(06-09-2017, 03:03 PM)Reebs Wrote: A joint task force should be created, or a "new" alliance similar to the Allies in World War 2. Terrorist groups like ISIS are out of control and need to be wrestled down and forced into submission. Either that, or we need to contain them to one small area, cut off supplies, and wait until they either surrender or give a weak attempt to fight back. We can hold our own against these terrorist groups if we all band together and dig in for defense after we cut them off.

They are out of control because necessarey actions weren't made when the US left Iraq leaving all those weapons and supplies behind. And how are we going to "cut" off supplies. Some big nations and companies supplies ISIS with what they need. And an alliance would be great. However the tensions between the US and Russia doesn't seem to be very good. If Putin and the US government could cooperate with the Kurdish and Iraqi military all together, possibly with China aswell it would be great. Unfornately ISIS controls such a huge part of Northern Iraq and Eastern Syria so that will be very hard.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(06-09-2017, 03:10 PM)Eclipze Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 03:03 PM)Reebs Wrote: A joint task force should be created, or a "new" alliance similar to the Allies in World War 2. Terrorist groups like ISIS are out of control and need to be wrestled down and forced into submission. Either that, or we need to contain them to one small area, cut off supplies, and wait until they either surrender or give a weak attempt to fight back. We can hold our own against these terrorist groups if we all band together and dig in for defense after we cut them off.

They are out of control because necessarey actions weren't made when the US left Iraq leaving all those weapons and supplies behind. And how are we going to "cut" off supplies. Some big nations and companies supplies ISIS with what they need. And an alliance would be great. However the tensions between the US and Russia doesn't seem to be very good. If Putin and the US government could cooperate with the Kurdish and Iraqi military all together, possibly with China aswell it would be great. Unfornately ISIS controls such a huge part of Northern Iraq and Eastern Syria so that will be very hard.

To cut them off, we simply block off supply lines, then encircle them until their holdings are significantly reduced and/or split in two. The only reason the US and Russia are having a few hard feelings is because the democrats can't let go that Trump won the election fair and square. 

I have to say, necessary precautions were not taken when the US originally left, however that does not excuse the fact that the weapons are being used for terrorism and nothing more. Hopefully Mad Dog Mattis will realize that we can still bomb the s**t out of them and rain hell down upon them. We have the resources and ability to do it, it's just that someone *cough*mattis*cough* needs to give the order.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(06-09-2017, 03:53 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 03:10 PM)Eclipze Wrote:

To cut them off, we simply block off supply lines, then encircle them until their holdings are significantly reduced and/or split in two. The only reason the US and Russia are having a few hard feelings is because the democrats can't let go that Trump won the election fair and square. 

I have to say, necessary precautions were not taken when the US originally left, however that does not excuse the fact that the weapons are being used for terrorism and nothing more. Hopefully Mad Dog Mattis will realize that we can still bomb the s**t out of them and rain hell down upon them. We have the resources and ability to do it, it's just that someone *cough*mattis*cough* needs to give the order.

How many times will I say this?
The groups are not the problem,it is the extremist mentality.Just after we defeat ISIS,another group of nutjobs will 
be founded.We need to educate the local people and stop these ideas,rather than bombing every building we see and creating even more refugees filled with anger towards the West
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • Reebs, Iraqi Eagle
FYI, ISIS is being f**ked in Iraq, but of course you cannot read this anywhere in local newspapers. They don't control a lot of area anymore and are actually being cut off by the army. It is just that they are now hiding in houses in the area, which are hard to get to and get them out of. Oh yeah, I wonder how ISIS get their ammunition and weapons... Hmm...
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 2 users Like Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Reebs, Eclipze