Terrorists
It's become ridiculous in the media. They report that three Palestinians have died in Israel, yet the Palestinians were terrorists that were killed either blowing themselves up or attacking the army!

We are going to have to call them "Peaceful bombings" in the future so we don't offend them!

Don't get me started on the Saudi Arabian football team who refused to line up in silence for the victims as they claim it was "not in their culture to do so"

Also, Islamic Terrorism has claimed the lives of 1000+ lives in Ramadan ALONE. The backlash to the Terrorism has claimed the lives of 1 person, yet the media report more on the backlash and call it racist terrorism immediately!
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Archer
An Islamist, Neo-Ottomanist youth group in Turkey threatened to attack the upcoming Istanbul LGBTQ Pride just two days ago
Don't you dare tell me there is no problem with Islamic extremism
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
this entire thread makes me contemplate life
(06-21-2017, 06:23 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: in my opinion we are fighting terrorist completely wrong, by aggressively attacking them are we are doing is making the claim that the western world is attacking Islam seem more real, attracting more fighters to their cause.
really what we should do is fight it passively, higher border control, more background checks on migrants, investigations into anyone acting suspicious.
Not all this bombing and fighting on the ground, if whats happened over the past 20 years are anything to go by, aggressively fighting terrorism makes it worse.

It won't stop them from wanting to behead you if you're going to fight them passively. Remember that Terrorists overseas can recruit and brainwash for their cause inside your country. Even if you won't fight them for a period of time and have no intentions against them you will reasonable think that they have no reason to try to attack you but that's not the case, they will still try attack you because you're an enemy to them because of their ideology and beliefs.
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Haarek
Just stop immigration, stop refugees. I am tired of their shit to be honest.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
(06-21-2017, 09:10 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(06-21-2017, 06:23 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: in my opinion we are fighting terrorist completely wrong, by aggressively attacking them are we are doing is making the claim that the western world is attacking Islam seem more real, attracting more fighters to their cause.
really what we should do is fight it passively, higher border control, more background checks on migrants, investigations into anyone acting suspicious.
Not all this bombing and fighting on the ground, if whats happened over the past 20 years are anything to go by, aggressively fighting terrorism makes it worse.

It won't stop them from wanting to behead you if you're going to fight them passively. Remember that Terrorists overseas can recruit and brainwash for their cause inside your country. Even if you won't fight them for a period of time and have no intentions against them you will reasonable think that they have no reason to try to attack you but that's not the case, they will still try attack you because you're an enemy to them because of their ideology and beliefs.

But looking back how well has this war on terror gone, really shit, its only got worse. We need a new way of fighting terrorism, that is only my idea. Attacking directly makes this worse, our only chance is stay strong, not acted scared, and give them the middle finger, since most of the people about are acting scared about they are winning, that is what they want, don't act scared. If we don't act scared whats the point of them attacking us in such a way, absolutely fucking no point.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(06-24-2017, 11:37 AM)dawson270500 Wrote: But looking back how well has this war on terror gone, really shit, its only got worse. We need a new way of fighting terrorism, that is only my idea. Attacking directly makes this worse, our only chance is stay strong, not acted scared, and give them the middle finger, since most of the people about are acting scared about they are winning, that is what they want, don't act scared. If we don't act scared whats the point of them attacking us in such a way, absolutely freaking no point.

Their ideology says to behead and get rid of all "infidels" (non-believers).
Pretending not to be scared and ignoring the problem won't help. 

Get some backbone, seriously.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.