staff report
Lord asked me to post for him because his posting privileges were revoked. I'm not involved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Brikaas, you banned us for "propkilling / propspam" when all we did was insult you and RDM, if you would've read the PR against you instead of shying away from fessing up to the fact you were wrong in that situation and trying to worm your way out of it we would all be in a much better situation. The AA is valid because, just like in a courthouse (which I'm still assuming this is) you cannot hold bias or contempt against the party in question which there clearly is. I don't see how you could have a group of people being the judges who clearly have incredible amounts of contempt for me and my boys. This AA is to point out that we are quite apparently being denied out PR's based on personal opinions and nothing more which is entirely out-of-place considering I've never seen situations like this unfold before with any other person. Way I see it either the standards of the FL team are slipping (I really worried for a moment after that whole Brikaas business that they had entirely) or there is just blatant neglect for procedure when dealing with our cases simply because we aren't good enough friends with the admins and don't necessarily like the majority of them (save a few whom are actually helpful and get their job done so I can't necessarily blame everyone on the team as people like Noda and the new T admin are pretty good). 

Admins, please review our cases without prejudice and instead scrutinize the evidence you have and measure that evidence with that of the person whom Soul deemed worthy enough of administrating and don't just leave it down to a vote - it negates the ENTIRE premise of the courthouse. I can guarantee if I didn't happen to have a forums account still we would all be perm'd with no way of pushing forward a UBR and I feel that Brikaas and a few of the other admins knew this and were playing to it on the week or so before I was perm'd because I know for a fact multiple admins were ghosting and harassing us just like Brikaas was that day (keep in mind Brikaas, you could've easily banned us for RDMing and insulting an admin and you would've been in the right, we would've had NO legs to stand on In this situation and you would've had us out of your hair permanently. 

I find it entirely silly this concept of 'oh they are bad boys we not want them here but oh look no de justification In the ruling - wanna vote boys?' Like for real you've already banned the majority of my mates and me so why not just let me come back and roleplay its utterly pointless and wrong to maintain a ban which was made falsely, admins should view this as just any other case and scrutinize the fact Brikaas was being abusive that VERY week, was harassing other people (even admins from what I heard) and only now after WEEKS of UBR's and posts about our bans he has responded properly. I'd also like to ask you all to look at how mature I've been acting with these posts and how I've refrained from straight up insulting and am presenting this as I see it not straight up "fuck you, your wrong blah blah" I'm actually trying to stress the situation to you in the clearest and most professional way possible (which I literally never do lmao). So sort us out and look over the PR again. We'll apologize to Brikaas for insulting him and RDMing because at the end of the day that is all we can really do but we will continue to express our innocence in the rule that we were accused of breaking."
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]

Messages In This Thread
staff report - by lordofthesilver - 06-06-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: staff report - by Reebs - 06-06-2017, 05:39 PM
RE: staff report - by lordofthesilver - 06-06-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: staff report - by Awestruck - 06-06-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: staff report - by Brikaas - 06-06-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: staff report - by Tomo - 06-07-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: staff report - by Awestruck - 06-07-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: staff report - by Awestruck - 06-08-2017, 10:30 PM