staff report
Username: sirminus lord of the silver tings

Accused Staff Member: staff team that denied our request

Involved Users:
reebs
random
  • -
Time/Date/Time Zone: not applicable

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Using personal opinion and collective vote as a valid reason to maintain a wrongful ban instead of actually doing digging / finding evidence that the ban was valid (which would be VERY hard considering there is none). If it was ANY other group of users they would be unbanned as there is no evidence to show that they are in the wrong yet with us it is different and put down to "we don't want you here Sad" which is completely invalid as a reason and completely goes against the whole system you have here regarding bans. I believe the staff team should be reconsider our unban request aswell as SirMinus' forum unban as for NEITHER there is literally no cause for ban at this point in time..

Evidence and Explanation: 
[Image: 47b9ddbf81e4490abff475f4d2d87dfb.png][Image: 86a855e3d55345e49db63b7c0ff4f389.png]
These pictures clearly indicate the admins are not maintaining the bans for valid reasons and instead only are maintaining them because they do not like us or want us on the server.

Reasoning completely negates the court-like system the admin term work on, this isn't a democracy but rather a courtroom so personal opinion and bias should be exempt from judgement.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Where exactly have either of us abused our powers? Denying an Unban request? As I said, the team as a whole did not see you fit to return at this time. How exactly is that abuse?

I will not be responding further unless requested to by a Super-Administrator.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The case pertains to the fact you've all chosen to deny us based on NO evidence at all but instead the fact you just don't really want us on there which in such a way the courthouse is set up and has always operated isn't valid enough reason to maintain a ban. It is obvious Brikaas abused his power to ban us and with Big Minus' forums account he still hasn't been given a proper explanation. It seems both unprofessional and infeasible to maintain a ban on the grounds of opinions and democracy when the courthouse is clearly just that, a courthouse. You would obviously be able to find evidence if there was grounds for it and I would personally LOVE to see evidence at this point, I'd eat my hat. It may seem I am being hostile whilst saying this but in honesty I'm far from it and I just find it utterly ridiculous maintaining a ban simply because a vote was held and the majority were like ' nah don't really like em I don't want em back m8 '. I know in 2014 we wouldn't have had it like that and our case would be seen through vigorously. Quite unusual also that when Brikaas was asked he pretty much said barely anything to back up the ban other than a few mumbled words which to me entirely sums up the whole point of maintaining it, based on nothing with the person who initiated the ban being someone who I personally wouldn't trust to run a bath.

I've already stated in the UBR that I am willing to accept a shorter sentence because I did infact RDM and insult Brikaas that day yet you all seem to, and don't take this the wrong way, want to continue to defend and accept the ban a CORRUPT and ABUSIVE admin who was demoted for both those reasons put in place. I think I understand exactly why your doing it and it doesn't seem to be a justifiable way, considering half the staff team now are people who either me, Minos or our group of friends have pissed off in the past. I think Biases should be wiped out and you should all do the proper thing admins should do and judge based on the information you have and have found not based on petty arguments and incidents in the past. Seriously guys, I just ask you to for a quick moment step back and look at exactly how our cases are being treated because from our eyes and others we've asked it seems entirely out of place to how you've treated others in the past.

Also please don't use the excuse of 'abuse is not being punished', this isn't necessarily about the punishment but about how our PR was treated which we believe to be both unfair and outright ignoring the reality and situation regarding our bans because as a collective you decided in a vote you did not want us.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Stop adding more posts. Edit your previous post.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Since you start to 'involve' me into this..
You were banned for a valid reason if you like it or not, you need to blame that on yourself. Neither does that count as 'abuse'

However, the current staff team can either decide to deal with the UBR him/herself or take it with the rest of the team. And it seems that the entire team or atleast a part of the team took a vote on that and It ended being a 'no'

None of these points against Reebs or Random or any other staff member is valid.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Lord asked me to post for him because his posting privileges were revoked. I'm not involved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Brikaas, you banned us for "propkilling / propspam" when all we did was insult you and RDM, if you would've read the PR against you instead of shying away from fessing up to the fact you were wrong in that situation and trying to worm your way out of it we would all be in a much better situation. The AA is valid because, just like in a courthouse (which I'm still assuming this is) you cannot hold bias or contempt against the party in question which there clearly is. I don't see how you could have a group of people being the judges who clearly have incredible amounts of contempt for me and my boys. This AA is to point out that we are quite apparently being denied out PR's based on personal opinions and nothing more which is entirely out-of-place considering I've never seen situations like this unfold before with any other person. Way I see it either the standards of the FL team are slipping (I really worried for a moment after that whole Brikaas business that they had entirely) or there is just blatant neglect for procedure when dealing with our cases simply because we aren't good enough friends with the admins and don't necessarily like the majority of them (save a few whom are actually helpful and get their job done so I can't necessarily blame everyone on the team as people like Noda and the new T admin are pretty good). 

Admins, please review our cases without prejudice and instead scrutinize the evidence you have and measure that evidence with that of the person whom Soul deemed worthy enough of administrating and don't just leave it down to a vote - it negates the ENTIRE premise of the courthouse. I can guarantee if I didn't happen to have a forums account still we would all be perm'd with no way of pushing forward a UBR and I feel that Brikaas and a few of the other admins knew this and were playing to it on the week or so before I was perm'd because I know for a fact multiple admins were ghosting and harassing us just like Brikaas was that day (keep in mind Brikaas, you could've easily banned us for RDMing and insulting an admin and you would've been in the right, we would've had NO legs to stand on In this situation and you would've had us out of your hair permanently. 

I find it entirely silly this concept of 'oh they are bad boys we not want them here but oh look no de justification In the ruling - wanna vote boys?' Like for real you've already banned the majority of my mates and me so why not just let me come back and roleplay its utterly pointless and wrong to maintain a ban which was made falsely, admins should view this as just any other case and scrutinize the fact Brikaas was being abusive that VERY week, was harassing other people (even admins from what I heard) and only now after WEEKS of UBR's and posts about our bans he has responded properly. I'd also like to ask you all to look at how mature I've been acting with these posts and how I've refrained from straight up insulting and am presenting this as I see it not straight up "fuck you, your wrong blah blah" I'm actually trying to stress the situation to you in the clearest and most professional way possible (which I literally never do lmao). So sort us out and look over the PR again. We'll apologize to Brikaas for insulting him and RDMing because at the end of the day that is all we can really do but we will continue to express our innocence in the rule that we were accused of breaking."
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Locked for further review.
Kind Regards,

Hello Lord, thank you for you patience whilst I reviewed the case.

Let me just start off with your original Unban Request. In the unban request, you exclaimed how you were banned for a totally invalid reason, a reason that was supposedly made up. You provided no evidence to support your unban request. You did not prove that you did in fact NOT prop-kill/prop-spam. You resulted in using Brikaas' demotion as an excuse to invalidate the ban he gave you. May I just point out that you broke the rules anyway and would have been banned regardless. We, as a staff team, do not void bans from demoted Administrators as they were trusted at the time to make the correct decisions, unless of course they are proven to be invalid bans (which has not happened in this situation). If you really wanted an unban, you should have provided evidence to prove your accusations.

The ban request was taken into discussion to avoid any bias anyone may have, which is the norm for a ban, who's Administrator is no longer in a position to handle it. It was decided that your unban request would be denied. The contents of said discussion will not be released per Administrator guidelines. 

In conclusion, you were banned for a valid reason. If you wish to prove the invalidity of the ban, please feel free to Forum PM me with evidence and I will happily change your ban reason (considering you broke rules and would have been banned anyway):
lordofthesilver Wrote:The only rules me and Minus broke on that day were staff disrespect and maybe a RDM but there is no way we propkilled let alone propspammed.

No abuse noted.
Kind Regards,