[Solved] Your Steam account has already been used for another forum account.
    I had a long time ago a forum account with my steam profil linked but i have no access anymore now i wanted to link this account to my other forum account (GreAcy) to my save my buildings but i cant because its allready linked to another account were i have no access can you remove the linked account ?

Information about the steam account:

Steamid : STEAM_0:1:98738015

Steamid3 : [U:1:197476031]

Steamid64 : 76561198157741759

Account name : GreAcy

Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198157741759

I hope you can help me
So are you double accounting?
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
(06-06-2017, 11:19 AM)Charles Wrote: So are you double accounting?

He made a new account because he doesn't have access to his old one

Now he needs to unlink his old forum account from steam and link it to this new one
(06-06-2017, 02:27 PM)Prompt Wrote:

Now he needs to unlink his old forum account from steam and link it to this new one

Still thats technically double accounting. He has made 2 profiles on the forum. For what purpose i dont know but he has made 2 profiles which is technically against the ToS. (i use technically way too much)
(06-06-2017, 04:50 PM)MacTavish Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 02:27 PM)Prompt Wrote:

Still thats technically double accounting. He has made 2 profiles on the forum. For what purpose i dont know but he has made 2 profiles which is technically against the ToS. (i use technically way too much)

He's not using both accounts. As I said, its because he LOST access to his original.
(06-06-2017, 05:06 PM)Prompt Wrote: He's not using both accounts. As I said, its because he LOST access to his original.
So if i get banned on the servers and make another account to play im not using both accounts, but its still double accounting. If he lost access to his original he should've messaged an administrator.
Thats just using a different account to circumvent a ban. Being banned is different to losing access to something.
This section is for helping players, let's talk about that issue with PM.
Feel free to PM me.
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
Although he does have two accounts, he is not circumventing a ban and has only lost access, so let's not discuss this.

Back on topic;
As for the issue, you will need to have a staff member with access to edit profiles or access to the adminCP, so I recommend posting this in staff support to gain a quicker response from a person with such access!
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
(06-06-2017, 05:18 PM)MacTavish Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 05:06 PM)Prompt Wrote: He's not using both accounts. As I said, its because he LOST access to his original.
So if i get banned on the servers and make another account to play im not using both accounts, but its still double accounting. If he lost access to his original he should've messaged an administrator.
As much as i still thought it was rule breakage, i did note he should contact an administrator because im pretty sure only they can do something in this question. (Went through the user CP, didnt see anything about unlinking an account)