Ban Appeal: JohannesNeo
Your name: JohannesNeo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84167728[/b]

Your ban ID: 77488

Banned by: [FL:T] Yonno and Extended by [FL] Random

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid Arrest (and no after this, I didn't reconnect so no D/C)

Involved: [FL:T] Yonno, [FL] Random (He just extended my ban), Me

The reason why you should be unbanned: I have apologized for what I have done and I think 3 Months are too harsh.
I know I should know better with my 170H+ but I got triggered by some cops and I don't want to wait being arrested.
I have asked them why but they have put my car in Impound with reason: Car Impound. I have been mad and followed the cop to ask how I can get it back and then another cop tased me and wanted to arrest me and then I have disconnected and not came back for like 2 Hours. After checking back I see the message: You have been banned.
Please unban me from FL cuz I just want to rp and I don't want to wait 3 months. I have apologized and I will not do it again.[/b]
Hello,

You personally told me in-game before this incident happened that you don't care about this server anymore as it has "gone to shit".
This happened when I approached you after you shot Frost while both being on the government force, which might have been an accident. I told you off on it and you then proceeded to randomly shoot into the air multiple times as SRU for no reason whatsoever.

I then saw you D/C'd to avoid an arrest later that session and decided to punish you. Upon checking the Ban list I saw that you had 10 prior bans within 170ish hours of gametime, so I asked and admin for it to be extended as it's just an absurd amount of bans in such little time.

After the ban you decided to post some comments on my promotion thread, most likely because you were upset about your ban, but in my opinion they definitely won't assist you with this unban request.

I see no reason for an admin to accept your unban request currently and propose you to make use of the 3 months to cool off and take a break from Fearless.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(06-06-2017, 09:25 AM)Yonno Wrote: Hello,

You personally told me in-game before this incident happened that you don't care about this server anymore as it has "gone to shit".
This happened when I approached you after you shot Frost while both being on the government force, which might have been an accident. I told you off on it and you then proceeded to randomly shoot into the air multiple times as SRU for no reason whatsoever.

I then saw you D/C'd to avoid an arrest later that session and decided to punish you. Upon checking the Ban list I saw that you had 10 prior bans within 170ish hours of gametime, so I asked and admin for it to be extended as it's just an absurd amount of bans in such little time.

After the ban you decided to post some comments on my promotion thread, most likely because you were upset about your ban, but in my opinion they definitely won't assist you with this unban request.

I see no reason for an admin to accept your unban request currently and propose you to make use of the 3 months to cool off and take a break from Fearless.

Look, I was mad because I played as rebel and in-laws were no rule which says that rebels are not allowed,
then I drove my car into the city and then some cops saw me, cuffed me and impounded my car. 
I have legit no idea why and then they have insulted me cuz I have insulted them in my live before (NLR). I was a new character when I got killed and changed job to rebel. I was mad because they just took me out of the car with the reason: Car Impoud.
(06-06-2017, 09:28 AM)JohannesNeo Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 09:25 AM)Yonno Wrote: -snip-

Look, I was mad because I played as rebel and in-laws were no rule which says that rebels are not allowed,
then I drove my car into the city and then some cops saw me, cuffed me and impounded my car. 
I have legit no idea why and then they have insulted me cuz I have insulted them in my live before (NLR). I was a new character when I got killed and changed job to rebel. I was mad because they just took me out of the car with the reason: Car Impoud.

Hello,

Quote:1.3 Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.

I suggest you read the rules again and sit back for a while.

I've hereby given my reasoning and will let Random deal with it further.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
I really see no reason to unban you. You said that FL has gone to shit, both in game and on the forums. So unless you have anything else to add, I will deny this.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I'm sorry, please give me this chance, I have already said I was mad. I have deleted the post on the forums and I want to change. I was mad because they randomly arrested me. I want to play on fearless. I'm making this because I want to be unbanned. Thats why there is a unban section. Pls
The unban section is here so that people can get unbanned, indeed. However, you have been insulting staff members, and FL as a whole.. So I do not feel like you deserve another chance. I hope to see you back when your ban has expired, and that you have changed.

UBR denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]