57878 & 57880

Banned by:

Console

Reason:

Hacks & Ban evading

Involved:

N/A

Why we should unban you:

I am so, so, sorry for doing what I did, it has been around 2 years now I've been banned. I was banned for trying to use hacks but was banned instantly upon hitting the activation key. I regret it, I put so much of my time and sweat into FearlessRP to lose it all for a stupid mistake that should've never happened. After looking back on my previous ban requests I feel like I should just take responsibility for what I did, it was my own fault for coming on the server with them activated. When it says ban evading I was logging on my other steam account to try and play on the server and start fresh but that was a dumb idea because as soon as I logged on it told me I was banned for ban evading. I think I should be unbanned because I thought when I role-played I made some sort of impact on the server and back in the day everyone I played with enjoyed rolling with me, it was always a great time. It has been around 2 years since I was banned and in that amount of time I have realised how much the server has meant to me, it was the only thing I played and it was one of the best gaming experiences of my life. It has been about 1 year since my last unban request and that got denied along with my other 3. I feel like I have matured and learnt my lesson. And you guys may ask how you can trust me and if I did it once will I do it again, well all I can promise is my word and actions if I was to be unbanned. If I were to be unbanned I will not mind at all if I was to be placed on some sort of watch list for the whole time I play on the server. Trying to hack was so stupid I don't encourage it, I don't know how much more I can apologise but I understand your servers rules and that you do not tolerate hacking what so ever and I broke that rule, I wish I could go back in time and not do that but it is what it is and I take full responsibility for my actions as I have already said. And ban evading was a really big mistake as it has just made this situation so much worse and doesn't look good for me. I would like to have one more chance on this server and I can promise I will not ruin it or break any rules. I want to thank you to whom ever has read through this and I appreciate your time, once again thanks very much, Zephy.
Ban will be brought up internally.

Thanks for your time.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Good afternoon, Zephy. Thank you for your patience.

The team has discussed whether we think you deserve to return, and we have agreed to give you another chance. This will mean, however, that your inventory will be wiped.

Do you agree?
Kind Regards,

(06-08-2017, 12:23 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Good afternoon, Zephy. Thank you for your patience.

The team has discussed whether we think you deserve to return, and we have agreed to give you another chance. This will mean, however, that your inventory will be wiped.

Do you agree?

I do agree, but does that mean donator status removed too? Any chance I can get to be back on Fearless would be appreciated.
If you bought Donator before your ban, then it has most likely expired by now. You will not receive Donator status.
Kind Regards,

Approved.
Kind Regards,