All words beyond this point are connbob's own

[Image: fe1e6094fb1149834a63d809de619bed.png]

Your name: connbob

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39143054

Your ban ID: 77471

Banned by: SoulRipper

Reason: Trying to hack

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: Hi, my name is Conn. I was very recently banned for “hacking”, which isn’t true, because I didn’t hack. Anyway, to sum up the events:
I was just permanently banned for "hacking" by soulripper. Why? I figure it was as I was discussing with Loco about being SGed. I made a joke about it, and was interested about how the SG function worked and how it was bypassed anyway (I'm learning GLua, and fuck you render.Capture, you did this). Well anyway, apparently this means that I'm "hacking". I also won't deny I have the gamemode, but let's be honest, who doesn't (It's a 2016 leaked copy (definitely) by LivKX, as far as I know.)
Correct, I am probably in the wrong, and shouldn’t have joked and said about bypassing it, however, I was interested in how it worked and never even attempted to code an “exploit” to bypass it. I’d make my own screengrab function and try it on a private server, not hack on FL.. Regarding the gamemode, I’ve told Soul who leaked it to me, so he knows that.
I just want you to consider the fact that I never actually did anything malicious towards FL. I also feel that this doesn’t warrant the following:
[FL] SoulRipper: Liar
[FL] SoulRipper: As*hole

And for this point([FL] SoulRipper: You're using it to try and hack into FL ) I wouldn’t try and hack on the servers. I’ve just been un perm banned, and got about 300 hours since, so why would I hack? May I also say that the “evidence” against me was given by Loco, who is actively leaking out of the administrator forums and hacked the server and SQL for 3 days! Just consider this, please.
I’m wishing this is kept private, and not released publicly. Cheers.
Conn
The evidence was not given by Loco.

We have rock solid evidence that you try to mess with the SG functions. This can not be shared due privacy of the reporter.
We do not accept this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
All words beyond this point are connbob's own

I do not understand what sort of evidence you could have against me, as I did not hack! I have already said yes, I looked into the SG function, something that is VERY common on other servers, as it is a common admin tool, and I was intrigued into how it worked. I don't see what evidence could implict me if I didn't do it, unless the evidence is tampered with. I don't think this is at all fair if you cannot share any evidence.
Direct yourself to SoulRipper's reply.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]