Report: tjalle456
Name of player: tjalle456

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87207806

Time in GMT: 16:45

Server: v4b1

Summary: Me and my friend were attempting to get him on the ground so that we could mug his police vehicle while he was writing something in the chat, then what he does is he gets on the ground as I told him to, I tell my friend to point a blackjack at him, and he does. But then when my friend looks away for a second he walks away, takes out his M4A1 and starts shooting at us both.

Evidence: This video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2EG0VOx...e=youtu.be (still doing stuff not quite up yet)
Hello,

Is there any chance to get the point of view from your friend?
It's hard to see considering your friend was behind the tree from your point of view. If it is true what you said however, and your friend looked away from the "hostage" then he has all the rights to start running as he is not under fearRP for that split second. He made use of the split-second opportunity and called for backup.

If there is no additional evidence posted within 24 hours I will have to deny this PR.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(06-05-2017, 03:01 PM)Yonno Wrote: Hello,

Is there any chance to get the point of view from your friend?
It's hard to see considering your friend was behind the tree from your point of view. If it is true what you said however, and your friend looked away from the "hostage" then he has all the rights to start running as he is not under fearRP for that split second. He made use of the split-second opportunity and called for backup.

If there is no additional evidence posted within 24 hours I will have to deny this PR.

My friend wasn't recording sadly, but I am quite sure that he wouldn't turn away whilst I was doing the thingy

Edit: I asked him and he said that at no point he looked away, but I don't have video proof of this :/
As there is no clear proof to back this up I will have to give Tjalle456 the benefit of the doubt.
If it does end up happening again however Tjalle456 will receive a heavier punishment.

I will hereby deny this PR.

Thank you for reporting!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Moved.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]