Ban Appeal
I would like to re-open my ban appeal as my exams are over and would be a great opportunity to spend some time on the server.

Your name: Jericho

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93949226

Your ban ID: 74744

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

ReasonToungeropspamming to crash server, not here to RP | Goodbye

Involved:

Dear Fearless Community,

It's been several months now since I've been banished from FL. As much as i would like to discuss the validity of the ban I will not as I am here to apologise. I admittedly broke the rules and due to my extensive hours of 1300+ I of course should have known better. The server was not populated at the time and I was feeling a bit mingey which resulted to what I have done - however in no way form was it intended to crash the server.

I am here reaching out for an appeal as I would like to come back reformed and more mature. I would like to let go off the trigger happy toxic player that I was 2 years ago since I first started. I have taken the time off to contemplate my actions and left them behind as I enter this new year. I am dearly sorry for the community as I have disrupted their RP and also towards SnowredWolf who should be dealing with other things and not a player that's well experienced of the rules. I assure each and every one of you this will not happen again.

It's currently my 2nd to the last half-term before I go to university and I would like to rekindle some memories that I once shared with this community. Hoping for your kind understanding.

Yours Sincerely,

Jericho
I will bring this up into discussion with the rest of the team.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Hello, 

After discussion with the rest of the team, we have decided to offer you an unban in exchange for a lengthy PTE blacklist. The ban will remain on record for future reference. Would you be willing to accept this offer?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(06-07-2017, 05:58 PM)Reebs Wrote: Hello, 

After discussion with the rest of the team, we have decided to offer you an unban in exchange for a lengthy PTE blacklist. The ban will remain on record for future reference. Would you be willing to accept this offer?

Absolutely! Thank you very much for this opportunity.
Approved.

Your blacklist has been applied, and will expire in 15 hours. Welcome back, Jericho!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran