[b]Username:[/b] [FL:RP] Discovery | Discord : Discovery

[b]Accused Staff Member:[/b][FL] MasterNoda

[b]Involved Users:[/b]
[list]
[*] -
[/list]
[b]Time/Date/Time Zone:[/b] 00:09 Saturday

[b]Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement:[/b] Absuing me in discord

[b]Evidence and Explanation:[/b] http://i.imgur.com/XHlZOTF.png  | http://i.imgur.com/2wQLvXR.png

Said Fuck You To me In Discord
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
I was involved as you can see in the screenshots I am typing in the chat.

I have further evidence incriminating the administrator in question. It seems those fatal two words "fuck you" are prominent in his vocabulary. I too fell under attack by his vile, malicous words and was deeply offended.

Evidence of the malicious crime which was committed by the abusive administrator in question:
[Image: 252a7196e8746c2cea3b33e0f4f992fd.png]

However, despite my feelings being hurt, I decided to suck it up and give him love! 

[Image: 62cccf083277ac6288e7b6ee86958e06.png]

I remembered that sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me! The moral of the story is that not everything has to be taken to heart and that "fuck you" can just mean "shut up" or "get outta here". 

Noda was in no way "abusing" you and this is actually rather petty in my opinion (just in case you missed my intense sarcasm).

Thanks for your time. Love you Noda <3
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
tomo just stop posting screenshot of u bumlicking the admins and u are not involved
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

Oh shit you got me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
*retracts bumlicking tongue*

And I am involved because I was actively taking part in that conversation and my name is visibly typing in one of the screenshots to prove it.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I was also talking with Noda and Tomo you were harassing him all night blaming him for any and all problems you were encountering what do you expect? I believe I said a similar statement but you have not made a fuss of it.

This is clearly harassment as he is personally targeting Noda for what has been said in Discord.

"Abuse"

You were commanding and insulting me and other admins in the "proper_chat" that we had made, and you didn't expect me to say anything in return? Me being a staff member doesn't revoke my right to return fire.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
Let's keep it civil.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
any evidence MasterNoda
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator

Channel was deleted a minute after all that was said, and I honestly didn't think I would have to take photos for something this small. 

Convenient that you cut all of what you said out in those screenshots though.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
I said much worse things than MasterNoda yet you have not put any case on me. Why is this? You have personally targeted MasterNoda just like you were harassing him on the Discord server throughout your time there.

If you find "Fuck you" offensive you should remove yourself from the internet it clearly is not a place for you.

Another thing I wish to cover, did you or did you not insult MasterNoda on discord? Baring in mind that lying in the courthouse is an extremely serious offense.