[Solved] Contributor
Can you apply for both modeller and coder?
Try it. See what happens.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Lmao sorry ard
Surely you should be focusing on your community?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(06-03-2017, 03:42 PM)Lunaaa Wrote: Surely you should be focusing on your community?
hit me up on steam if your wanting to question that Tounge

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pr0mpt/
Are you still waiting for an answer for this question or are you happy with the response?

You have 24 hours to reply before I close this.
No because half the respond basically say ' I have no damned clue '
Yes, you can apply for both. Whether you'll get one, both or none is completely down to the developers.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
Applying for both Modeller and Coder is like going to the Toby Carvery and putting too many Yorkshire puddings on your plate. I think that is also the reason that there are 0 Teacher-Contributors. Perhaps you should apply for one, then if there is not many Yorkshire puddings in that restaurant, then move to the other restaurant.
(The other type of Contribution)

(Just a simple analogy, please don't warn.)
(06-04-2017, 08:17 AM)Create Wrote: Applying for both Modeller and Coder is like going to the Toby Carvery and putting too many Yorkshire puddings on your plate. I think that is also the reason that there are 0 Teacher-Contributors. Perhaps you should apply for one, then if there is not many Yorkshire puddings in that restaurant, then move to the other restaurant (The other type of Contribution)

Depends how much he loves a sunday dinner mate. Maybe the lad wants yorkshire puddings, sausage, mash and a fat lump of cake afterwards.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]