Unblacklist Huskii
Your name:Huskii

Your blacklist ID:82410 82409 82408 82347

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:47564902

ReasonToungeropminging and CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you:Brikaas/ Jan

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:This was ages ago when I was permabanned for being an idiot. I've come back to play properly now instead of pissing around and minging. Would be great to be unblacklisted for these because then I can properly RP again and join back into the great FearlessRP community and have fun like I used to.

hope I can be unblacklisted, would be great! Smile
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

I dont recall the entire situation, would you be able to remind us what happend? What did you do wrong causing you to get blacklisted?
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(06-06-2017, 01:23 PM)Brikaas Wrote: I dont recall the entire situation, would you be able to remind us what happend? What did you do wrong causing you to get blacklisted?

Ngl it was a while ago so I cant exactly remember either to be perfectly honest.

I see that you're active again in the servers,

However, I believe the blacklist were valid and had their reasons and should remain for the time being. They are to expire within a short hour or so.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(06-06-2017, 01:42 PM)Brikaas Wrote: I see that you're active again in the servers,

However, I believe the blacklist were valid and had their reasons and should remain for the time being. They are to expire within a short hour or so.

I agree with props and physgun blacklist. I will say though that the slightly longer (2 hours left) blacklist on vehicles should be lifted as it makes lots of RP's possible and actually being able to play the game properly

Approved as per Rule 6 of UBLR Rules
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]