Dremester's Unban Request
Your name: The Dremester

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:68280014

Your ban ID: 81013

Banned by: [FL:T] Yonno

Reason: Public hostaging

Involved: ORiley

Why we should unban you:
Well to start off, I was firstly PR'ed because that witness who recorded just got a bit of the situation to frame me for something, The reason i was in the park with anoter guy (Tie'ing) someone up was because first of all the AK guy had him at gunpoint in a secret area but then that cop Broke FearRP and ran into the park where he then stopped and i tied him up to make sure he wasn't going to run again, I shouldn't take a punishment because of someone else's misstake, But what i find more annoying is that first of all i made an UBR because both i felt misstreated and the ban reason was incorrect. Then [FL] Random for some reason denied it, said the Punishment was fine. But extended the ban anyways without a reason, (He atleast doesn't want to provide it to me after i even made an AA on him.

In the recorded video he even FailRP'ed because i don't think you value your life too well if you run into a ongoing hostage situation.
Evidence:
Recorded video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_GTWZa6...e=youtu.be
Evidence of him fighting me Over Pm a few days earlier, 
-I am making this 2nd unban request because i felt i never got a chance to explain the situation because [FL] Random denied it and extended the ban.

Because in the video you can clearly see that he is specially looking at me not the one with the gun
[Image: dv5KkGK.jpg?1]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68280014&b=1]
Quote:UBR Rules:
Ban time under 1 week: A second unban request is not allowed. 

Denied.

Closing notes:
-Follow the Unban request rules next time.

-And again, like I have said god knows how many times by now, the punishment was extended because I felt like you should've known a lot better..
-You need evidence of him actually breaking FearRP, that will help you out a lot in the future. If someone breaks FearRP, you should call an admin.

-What I meant by ''The punishment is fine'' is that the punishment was not invalid.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]