SIRMINUS forum UNBAN request
Your name: [FL:SA] Vladimir Lenin [USSR] / SirMinus

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31977033

Your ban ID: Forum ban.

Banned by: N/A

Reason: Unsure

Involved: Can't remember users name.

Why we should unban you: From what I remember a friend used his account and said he was me and it got me banned, can't remember much considering it was AGES ago. Don't know if he got banned because I was never given any information regarding the ban besides from being told by him that it was "funny as fuck". I'd like for my account to be unbanned on forums.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Minus, whether or not it was a friend using your account or not, you are responsible for the actions taken on it.

That said, I will bring your case up with the rest of the team in internal discussion.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
[Image: image.png]
I dont really know the whole story tho to be fully honest, im just relaying what an admin told me when i tried logging into my account when i first got permd on there. I was pretty much banned for posting insults?? Then i spoke with a bunch of people on the server who started telling me my mate had been banned earlier that day and had been linking pictures of me. As i said I went to school with it was but from one of those photos it was quite apparent it was from in one of the classes i was in and the shit they were saying was accurate. I would scower the forums and look for the mong made but i obviously cant lmao
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Hello, Minus.

At this point in time, we have decided to deny this appeal. We simply feel that you are not ready to return at this time.

You may post another UBR when appropriate.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]