Fearless Discord
(06-02-2017, 06:16 PM)Midget Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 05:05 PM)Falc Wrote: Really?

TS is so simple to use and a lot better just to join and and get going, don't like this.

Ahh, fuck off falc. You think you know everything and have all the anwers. Have some humility and maybe your opinion will matter in the future.

I spy some hostility. Pretty sure that is not what the thread is for.

I don't like Discord but it is more than likely due to my lack of familiarity with it.

No point going at each other. We are all in the same community. We all have different preferences, some people are going to hate this new update, some will love it. 

Please give it a few days before making a final judgement.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(06-02-2017, 06:24 PM)General Rickets Wrote:

TS is so simple to use and a lot better just to join and and get going, don't like this.

Ahh, fuck off falc. You think you know everything and have all the anwers. Have some humility and maybe your opinion will matter in the future.

I spy some hostility. Pretty sure that is not what the thread is for.

Sherlock
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Awesome Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
No no no no no no no no..... please no. I hate discord with a passion, TeamSpeak is so much better imo.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 6 users Like Panda's post:
  • jhayw, Dauntless, Coffee, Eclipze, Falc, Wolven
Never thought Id say this about an update but what an absolute useless update, will bring nothing more than problems. Discord is fine for Maybe 2-4 people But not a whole community. Will just seperate most of the community imo. Furious and disappointed atm
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 2 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Falc, jhayw

Ayyy hahahah!

Who are you to come at me kid? Pipe down.

What answer did I give? I gave my opinion, which actually does matter, thank you very much.

Have a great evening!
More to do with the TS server was Snows TS server lol. Yo Soul hit me up if you need any help with the Discord I suggested it over a year ago lol. Have plenty of experience with them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Not even been on that long and I actually like it a lot, I think once we all get used to it we should become more comfortable.
(06-02-2017, 09:18 PM)Marty Wrote: More to do with the TS server was Snows TS server lol. Yo Soul hit me up if you need any help with the Discord I suggested it over a year ago lol. Have plenty of experience with them.

That's complete bullshit lol
stop trying to start stuff
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.