PR: Frost, Agropaco
(06-02-2017, 01:35 AM)Wolven Wrote: -POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

We heard bullets from a far and didn't know where the bullets came from, we walked from building to building and came across this one, We had every right to raid you if your intentions were to kill us which it was.

Um , actually I remember seeing your guys Car I think it was the Merc?? maybe, that was not far at all from the building and the gunshots could probably be heard from near around industrial shops
-POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

'And you were just Raid bating anyways, Frost threatened me right before the restart' - Is that why you shot at us? May i also remind you that the server restarted and everything before that should've been forgotten.

'Then one of you decides to run in an active gunfight to most likely get hit or killed. Just to try and get a reason to raid' - Don't assume that that's what we wanted to do because it wasn't. Memestar, may i also let you know that that was attempted rdm whether or not we ran in your base.
Wolven

(06-02-2017, 01:35 AM)Wolven Wrote: -POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

We heard bullets from a far and didn't know where the bullets came from, we walked from building to building and came across this one, We had every right to raid you if your intentions were to kill us which it was.

So you're admitting to FailRP'ing then? (Not valuing your life) You searched every building after the gunshots, That just proves that you obviously were not valuing your life.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68280014&b=1]
(06-02-2017, 01:38 AM)Wolven Wrote: -POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

'And you were just Raid  bating anyways, Frost threatened me right before the restart' - Is that why you shot at us? May i also remind you that the server restarted and everything before that should've been forgotten.

'Then one of you decides to run in an active gunfight to most likely get hit or killed. Just to try and get a reason to raid' - Don't assume that that's what we wanted to do because it wasn't. Memestar, may i also let you know that that was attempted rdm whether or not we ran in your base.

So Frost broke another rule then. Not remembering the previous life. Attempted RDM? You keep lying to support your case without sufficient ( any ) evidence. My intentions to kill you? A guy ran into my base opened fire at me, I react to anything that runs in my building.
I saw the door was open, I walked into to see what shit was going down. I got shot at, loaded guns killed you. Thats all there is to it. My side of the story not gonna bullshit. I'm not gona hide what I did, If It was wrong I will take my punishment. Don't ban frost he was just following me, It's all my fault.
(06-02-2017, 01:38 AM)Wolven Wrote: -POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

'And you were just Raid  bating anyways, Frost threatened me right before the restart' - Is that why you shot at us? May i also remind you that the server restarted and everything before that should've been forgotten.

Yes, but this is not a report on Memester this is a report on Frost, and also if you didn't want to be shot you shouldn't have run into the building where everything was happening. No one forced you to go in there.
(06-02-2017, 01:41 AM)Agropaco Wrote: I saw the door was open, I walked into to see what shit was going down. I got shot at, loaded guns killed you. Thats all there is to it. My side of the story not gonna bullshit. I'm not gona hide what I did, If It was wrong I will take my punishment. Don't ban frost he was just following me, It's all my fault.

Which made you to summon your friends to raid me? Sounds legit, Frost is as guilty as you are.
(06-02-2017, 01:41 AM)Agropaco Wrote: I saw the door was open, I walked into to see what shit was going down. I got shot at, loaded guns killed you. Thats all there is to it. My side of the story not gonna bullshit. I'm not gona hide what I did, If It was wrong I will take my punishment. Don't ban frost he was just following me, It's all my fault.

That is like if I am the Don Corleone, and I order my men to go RDM people / Break the rules, Frost didn't have to follow what you were doing he choose to
(06-02-2017, 01:42 AM)The Memester Wrote:

Which made you to summon your friends to raid me? Sounds legit, Frost is as guilty as you are.

And oh yeah? I got fired upon right when you were outside,  Which means you stood there already waiting , So saying that you searched the houses is just bullshit.
We were not trying to raid bait you. He was just following me around.