PR: Frost, Agropaco
(06-02-2017, 02:02 AM)Wolven Wrote: -POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

"So why do you say that i "Opened" fire twice on you?" - from the time 18 seconds to 22 seconds, you shot twice at us.

As i said, I realized that i shot at your friend right after i shot the last time.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68280014&b=1]
-POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

Not responding until a further response from an admin.
Wolven

(06-02-2017, 02:04 AM)Wolven Wrote: -POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

Not responding until a further response from an admin.

When you mean't that i shot at two of you, When i watched it in slow motion i saw it was a 2nd person, But as i said i realized i didn't fire upon the guy i thought i fired upon in the first place.
- After i was done shooting the guy i shot at i can hear your cars park up directly outside, Then 5-7 seconds later you two ran in
- So saying you searched the buildings (a.ka the thing you made up) was completely just to support your case.
- And you could clearly see the attacker run out since you parked outside like , 3 seconds before he ran out.

-Summary-
An attacker (not too important) ran into the base i shot at him because he had a gun up , He runs out and 4 seconds later  2 mafia guy's ran in (I thought it was the attacker) You get mad, Waits for backup loads up as seen in the video, Starts firing upon me then molotov'ing my base for no reason, If you wouldn't have ran straight into a gunfight seconds after it ended (Not caring about your life) (FearRP). You should've been aware that there could've been armed men / a man inside. This just mean't you didn't fear for your Life, (Saying you ran in to check for items) 5-6 seconds after it happend isn't too smart because it could've  either not been over or the Defenders are ready for the attacker to enter.

At some point in the video you can see me write in Clan radio (Who was that Mafia guy)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68280014&b=1]
I will be bringing this PR up into discussion with a few administrators.

You can expect this to be concluded within the coming days.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Your videos show no rule breakage on neither Frost nor Agropocos behalf. Shots were fired before they entered at the player in the Security Uniform, who could have been an associate of the mafia. It seems as though that is the case, considering after he was shot a raid ensued.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]