PR: Frost, Agropaco
Name of player: Frost, Agropaco

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99466670

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:59792421

Time in GMT:  01:15 Ish

Server: V4B1

Summary: To start of, I went out to close my door (Galil Lowered) see's the Mafia, Get's shot by a Galil i run towards my base open it, Then they molotov it, For no reason since i didn't do shit towards any of them, And i didn't have contraband either. (I only got Frost's friends name, but i screenshotted all of them next to eachother and on the Scoreboard.)

Full Summary, An attacker (not too important) ran into the base i shot at him because he had a gun up , He runs out and 4 seconds later  2 mafia guy's ran in (I thought it was the attacker) You get mad, Waits for backup loads up as seen in the video, Starts firing upon me then molotov'ing my base for no reason, If you wouldn't have ran straight into a gunfight seconds after it ended (Not caring about your life) (FearRP). You should've been aware that there could've been armed men / a man inside. This just mean't you didn't fear for your Life, (Saying you ran in to check for items) 5-6 seconds after it happend isn't too smart because it could've  either not been over or the Defenders are ready for the attacker to enter.

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R29WkSJc...e=youtu.be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmhCLGOU...e=youtu.be

[Image: pycAt1H.jpg?1]

[Image: WMMcFvH.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68280014&b=1]
-POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

So you did not include the bit where you shot us randomly?

We walked into to see what was going on and you shot me down to about 20HP. We would never of raided you but you started it. This is not shown in the video since it has been cut out to make it look like it was a random raid. Check the logs you will see they shot us first, we never even had guns out until they attacked.
Furthermore, you can see my friend shouting 'why did you randomly shoot us', i mean, this sounds like you're trying to get me banned solely because you may have a vendetta against me.

May i remind you -
Tampering with evidence isn't allowed, please post the full video, thanks
Wolven

I cut it out to shorten the video obviously, And next time value your life before running in to a Gunfight, I can show evidence to why i accidentally hit you, Btw, just because i managed to shoot at you doesn't give you a Valid Raid Reason

'Shoot at you doesn't give you a Valid Raid Reason' - In a matter of fact, yes it does. If you shoot at me I'm going to raid you, and kill you.

'I cut it out to shorten the video obviously' - that's tampering with evidence, please post the full video.

'And next time value your life before running in to a Gunfight' - 'And next time, value your life before shooting at multiple men that could possibly be armed', {Attempted RDM, but i'll let that slide).

'I can show evidence to why i accidentally hit you' - did I know that you 'accidently' shot me at the time? No
Wolven

(06-02-2017, 12:20 AM)Wolven Wrote: -POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

We walked into to see what was going on and you shot me down to about 20HP. We would never of raided you but you started it. This is not shown in the video since it has been cut out to make it look like it was a random raid. Check the logs you will see they shot us first, we never even had guns out until they attacked.
Furthermore, you can see my friend shouting 'why did you randomly shoot us', i mean, this sounds like you're trying to get me banned solely because you may have a vendetta against me.

May i remind you -

(06-02-2017, 12:53 AM)Wolven Wrote: -POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

'Shoot at you doesn't give you a Valid Raid Reason' - In a matter of fact, yes it does. If you shoot at me I'm going to raid you, and kill you.

'I cut it out to shorten the video obviously' - that's tampering with evidence, please post the full video.

'And next time value your life before running in to a Gunfight' - 'And next time, value your life before shooting at multiple men that could possibly be armed', {Attempted RDM, but i'll let that slide).

'I can show evidence to why i accidentally hit you' - did I know that you 'accidently' shot me at the time? No

First off 1 only ran in, (Not shown in the video) later you shoot at me in the door, (FearRP) doesn't apply, So i had all the reasons to shoot at all you 3
(06-02-2017, 12:57 AM)The Memester Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 12:20 AM)Wolven Wrote: -POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

May i remind you -

(06-02-2017, 12:53 AM)Wolven Wrote: -POSTING ON BEHALF OF FROST-

First off 1 only ran in, (Not shown in the video) later you shoot at me in the door, (FearRP) doesn't apply, So i had all the reasons to shoot at all you 3

So you are willing to put your life at risk just to see a life threating situation, Well that sounds legit doesn't it?

'(FearRP) doesn't apply, So i had all the reasons to shoot at all you 3' - please read this 'And next time, value your life before shooting at multiple men that could possibly be armed' <---- I'm referring to when you shot at us by 'accident' "I can show evidence to why i accidentally hit you"
Wolven

(06-02-2017, 01:07 AM)Wolven Wrote: '(FearRP) doesn't apply, So i had all the reasons to shoot at all you 3' - please read this 'And next time, value your life before shooting at multiple men that could possibly be armed' <---- I'm referring to when you shot at us by 'accident' "I can show evidence to why i accidentally hit you"

Your "us" was only 1 person

The bullet was still shot at 'us' and still hit one of 'us'
Wolven

(06-02-2017, 01:14 AM)Wolven Wrote: The bullet was still shot at 'us' and still hit one of 'us'

Because one of you didn't value their life and ran into a gunfight, You should stop making nonsense up.