Snowredwolf's rant
(06-01-2017, 11:36 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 11:29 PM)Demonic Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 11:25 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 11:11 PM)Demonic Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 11:10 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Any member of Fearless no matter their playtime can write their opinion here. Or a meme (it's in the offtopic section afterall)

Take notes Falc, thats why you were a bad admin. Not caring about anyone but yourself.

I wasn't a bad admin mate, I put the community before myself, ask anyone but you.

Because you're salty, as I said take this to Steam and I'll destroy you there, not here because I've got more respect than that.

Actually you said take it to PM. You must be very annoyed by the fact that I stated you were a bad admin as you know It's true. And who's the keyboard warrior now Wink? I guess you can talk but can't do shit.You never did care about the community, all you did was for yourself.

You have your opinion, I don't value it at all.

I was a good Administrator, thank you. It's a shame you don't agree, but ask 100 others and 90 will, but that's the past and it doesn't bother me.

A keyboard warrior on an online community, does that even exist as we're all over a keyboard, great logic man!!

I care about the community, hence why I'm here now, or I'd just leave.

Please PM me further for anymore details you'd wish to know, otherwise I'll report you for targetting me which is against ToS because you keep replying attempt to bait and insult me as much as you can.

That'll be all, have a great night.

but I thought you said you were going to destroy me?
+ You replied to me....
And don't cry dude, It's just an opinion like you said jesus. I'm not targetting you, you are replying to my comments and I'm replying back.
You should really get your facts right.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
[Image: a1Ye912_700b.jpg]
Normies REEEEE
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Pear's post:
  • Wolven
(06-01-2017, 11:37 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: this is aids

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrd8qxYQJU6b6gbcfanQf..._KYU0SvfLa]