Valve Gifts.
Did I just get those Tropico Games or what is that? Don't want to click on it until I know what that is.

[Image: aufzeichnenaaknk.jpg]

E: Oh and this other one is -50% on one Valve Game.. My brother just got -33%.
I got Half-life.

Lololollololol

And you can click on it, nothing happenes anyway.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
How did you get those rewards Tounge ?
I think you get so many lumps of coal and then 7 redeems some games or something.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Clicked on it, got 4 Tropico Games...
I just got -50% off for all Valve games. So basically, I can buy the 200$ pack for only 40 bucks lol (the promotions stack apparantly).
© Nudelholz
i got two 25 % codes, would like to trade ^^ (unless it breaks forum rules) contact me on steam got 25% of on valve and deep silver

steam name is nazzors

(it its breaking forum laws, please remove this post)
How do you get these lumps of coal or games? Do you just have to complete the achievements in the great gift thing?
(12-21-2011, 12:36 PM)Faustie Wrote: How do you get these lumps of coal or games? Do you just have to complete the achievements in the great gift thing?

Not to dissapoint you but, ONLY the cool guys get presents.. :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(12-21-2011, 12:36 PM)Faustie Wrote: How do you get these lumps of coal or games? Do you just have to complete the achievements in the great gift thing?

I just got my lump and my coupon randomly. I didn't do anything. The other way is by actually earning achievements (so you have to purchase games).
© Nudelholz