Access to the 'altkunohaus prop
Title of Suggestion: Allowing access to the 'House' prop prominently seen near lake.

Description: I suggest the unbanning of a banned prop known as 'altkunohaus' due to its abundance of possibilities in Roleplay situation and a way to use one prop for a house instead of many. This prop offers many possibilities to RP and can be used for so many things. The prop however could be abused and therefore the placement of a restriction on how many could be deemed necessary. However overall the house acts as many things and could clearly be used for many Roleplays such as:
  • Hotel
  • House
  • Council Estates
  • And More!
Image of the Prop:
[Image: 798B953FBAA31D525A616B1534BD8FA38755EEC7]

Why: Because it will greatly improve RP with access to this house and the amount of ways the materials can be changed makes for a overall great prop. It has endless limitations and possibilities of what it can be used for.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Janzo 火
+Support

There's to many possibilities you could do with this prop, I really like this idea!
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
+Support
+Support

This house I believe came from a larger workshop pack with mkre

If we could have the others too I'd love it
Natural/ +support 

I like the idea, however I can see minges spawning  the prop in the middle of city for a laugh or spawn in loads. Imagine the prop push on a late night. It would take out everyone.

+Support.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+support
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(06-01-2017, 12:27 AM)Molyneux481 Wrote: I like the idea, however I can see minges spawning  the prop in the middle of city for a laugh or spawn in loads. Imagine the prop push on a late night. It would take out everyone.

That's what admins are for.

+support
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
+Support.
i was literally about to suggest this.

+support, i dont know, can you put rrp limits on prop???
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy