Invent's Unban Request
Anything written past this point, unless stated otherwise, are Invents's words. - Jim

Your name: Invent

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69638118

Your ban ID: 76471

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: Terms of Service

Involved: Feffe, Awestruck.

Why we should unban you: Since my ban around 2-3 months ago, I have thought about what I did with the ex-administrator, Feffe, and deeply regretted it. I wasn't given a full reason from Awestruck but I kind of knew why and that wasn't on Awestrucks behalf. I don't know if Awestruck was told the entirety of the story what happened but I would like to explain here what happened and why i should be given another chance on the server. So, this started in game. I had to ask Feffe for something as he was the only admin on at the time and he replied with something like 'ok cutie' . I then asked for his snapchat as he came across very nice as a person to talk to. I am not going provide screenshots here in this post as soul has seen them and I can provide them to him if he needs to see them, however he has seen them before. After about 1 month or so, me and Feffe got close as friends and would play on FL together. We were close friends. (This part is secret, soul please steam pm me or an SA to discuss what happened next). After this, one saturday or sunday morning a few weeks before my birthday, Awestruck added me on steam. I was chuffed at the time until I got the news from Awes.

After he had added me I believe he said to me that I would have to be permanently suspended from the FL services. Like I said, I didn't get a full reason from Awestruck but I do know why. What happened was a big mistake and i should never have done. I was very stupid at the time to commit the actions I did in order for donator on the server. Thank you for reading this, please take into consideration that I was 13 when this all happened and was not in the right sense of mind to be playing on the server. Thank you and I am very sorry for the actions that took place.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Greetings Invent,

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for taking your time to create an un-ban request regarding this sensitive issue. At the time, the topic was brought up within the team regarding what we should do, and who was at fault for the actions that occurred. Before you were banned, I contacted you in order to inform of you the exact reasoning for your ban. You replied, blaming your actions on immaterial matters.

You exclaimed that Feffe was at fault, however, the team had reviewed the matter and a majority decided that you were both at fault.

After the decision was made, you then began making immature comments regarding legal action against Fearless and threatening to have FL shut down.

You will not be considered for an unban at this time.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]