Unable to color/nocollide map doors with new property system
Title of Bug: Unable to color/nocollide doors with the new property system

Description:
Ever since the introduction of the new property system, the command /door color <red/blue/etc> no longer functions. I believe the appropriate command has not been adjusted to adjust for the changes made. It would be nice if this was fixed and we could color doors again.

In time, it would be superb if we could pick from a color picker the color of a certain door text, but bug can be fixed before that is implemented.

(05-29-2017, 06:51 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Also I find it annoying how you can't make doors no collided with props when you're building in a pre-owned building
Broccoli pointed out one other very important issue, which I had forgotten at the time of making this bug. Hopefully it can easily be fixed along with the coloring bug.
The following 7 users Like Avgar's post:
  • juicyorange, Prompt, Merle, DVN, Envy, Joe Joe, Arkten
Also I find it annoying how you can't make doors no collided with props when you're building in a pre-owned building
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Avgar
(05-29-2017, 06:51 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Also I find it annoying how you can't make doors no collided with props when you're building in a pre-owned building

I forgot about that! All these features got killed when the property system released, pity. Gonna modify the bug to include this, thanks.
The following 1 user Likes Avgar's post:
  • Arkten
If you buy a door and then press f2 on it, you will see a colour option but it says "coming soon" so maybe they are working on something new, I do miss the old /door commands though.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Rebdogg's post:
  • Wolven
Pretty sure this was all fixed.

Closed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork